Shards of memories. Chapter 13 part 2

Kurumi: Ara Ara what a gentleman.

Y/n: It's nothing really. I better get points for this. I am soo broke.

Waiter: Such a cute couple. Couples like you warm my heart. They remind me of my late boss. Have some leftovers on the house.

Y/n: You don't have to do that.

Waiter: No I insist please the food will just go to waste. It hasn't been touched at all. Someone just ordered their food and left instantly.

Kurumi: It won't hurt to take some, would it Sai chan?

Y/n: I guess.

Waiter: Come I've already packed it up.

Y/n: O-okay.

Y/n left with the waiter.

Waiter: She's a real beauty ya know don't lose her.

She winked.

Y/n: Uh yeah I'll try not to.

The waiter punched him in the stomach.

Waiter: You won't with that attitude jeez men sometimes.

Y/n: What the hell we just met and your acting like we've been friends our whole lives hitting me for no good reason.

Waiter: You remind me of the Boss's family. They were so happy until they were split apart.

Y/n: What was that family like?

Waiter: Goofy but still serious everyday with them was something new it never got boring with them around.

Y/n: What was f.. Your boss like?

Waiter: Hmm when I first met him he was a total player too handsome for his own good.

Y/n: Seriously?

Waiter: Yep he swooned every girl within his radius.

Y/n: Even you?

Waiter: *Sigh* I'm not proud to admit it but yes, even me but he didn't stay like that. There was one woman who managed to lock him down. I noticed the change only after a week they met. He would still flirt with other girls and sent me the occasional winks but whenever he did they weren't as powerful.

Y/n: Powerful?

Waiter: When you show interest in a human being you want them to know you are concentrating solely on them and nothing else. For someone to concentrate on you so intensely it feels.. Well I don't quite know how to put it into words. But that man could do it not many people can do that. But after he met her when he flirted with other women he wasn't concentrating on them with the same intensity.

The two were now talking in the kitchen.

Y/n: So was that the reason he stopped?

Waiter: Of course not. She was in his mind at all times so much so he was blind to everything else in front of him.

.

The waiter showed a weak smile.

Y/n: It seems she had feelings for father.

Waiter: Anyway that's the way life goes after they became official he changed he was more conserved and not as pompous as before.

Y/n: For his son he changed because of his son right?

Waiter: Yeah I think so. He never wanted another person like him, that was his biggest fear.

Y/n: I guess he got what he wanted unless fate has something to say about it. I'm nothing like she says he was.