The search for inversion. Chapter 19 part 2.

Westcott: Excellent Excellent. To think you would do so well on your first mission even though Jessica failed.

Y/n: Of course I wouldn't fail though you should thank Ellen she dealt the finishing blow.

Ellen: You were taking too long so I got involved.

Westcott: None of that matters were here now aren't we.

The three were in one of the skyscrapers in the city. They were in the quarantine room where Tohka was in a chair being held captive still unconscious.

Westcott: To think The princess spirit is here.

Y/n: I've got stuff to do, I'll be back later.

Ellen: Where do you think you're going?

Y/n: To finish the mission. If I remember correctly we are supposed to capture Shido and the princess spirit.

Ellen: The city is in uproar right now it's too dangerous especially with the Diva spirit controlling everyone including other spirits.

Westcott: Ellen it's fine let him go. Someone like him won't be so easy to take down. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Ellen remained silent.

Y/n: Well then I'll be going now.

Y/n left and put his mask back on.

Westcott: Oh Saigai san.

Y/n stopped.

Westcott: All that I ask is that you bring him in alive by any means necessary.

Y/n continued walking.

--

Y/n: Motor san wake up.

Motor san: *Yawn* Already needing my help I see.

Y/n: Can you locate Shido?

Motor san: Hmm I'll try... Well he's not far away from here he's being attacked right now by bandersnatchers.

Y/n: Okay and where is that?

A bandersnatcher fell to Y/n's right side narrowly missing him.

Y/n: Right there huh. Okay you can go back to sleep thanks.

Motor san: No problem.

Y/n Teleported to the place the bandersnatcher came. There he saw Kurumi fighting and Shido. Y/n whistles at the sight, impressed at Kurumi's combat abilities.

Y/n: Ahh looks like I'm going to have to fight her, well it's only natural for couples to fight.

Kurumi: Ara Ara what a nice surprise.

Shido: Y-You! WHERE IS TOHKA!!

Y/n: Soundly asleep for now but I wonder how long she'll be in that peaceful state for I'm honestly quite scared for her Westcott creeps even me out I'm sure he has some nice plans for her.

Shido glared at Y/n.

Y/n: Honey I'm going to need you to offer up Shido.

Y/n summoned Motor san.

Kurumi: Ara bringing out your blade before I've even given an answer. Feeling aggressive today?

Y/n: Don't act like you dislike it. Don't you like it when I play a bit rough?

Kurumi: Somethings wrong, he's not usually like this. Sorry darling but I won't be giving up Shido that easily.

Y/n: Just as I expected.