Kurumi Makes Her Move. Chapter 10.

It is currently morning.

Y/n: You seriously don't remember anything that happened last night?

Hikari: Hmm nope! I remember watching anime with you then it gets a bit blurry but whenever I think about it I feel super happy so something good must have happened.

Y/n: I don't know if it was such a good thing. Those three are going to pay how dare they set me up like this.

Hikari: What exactly did we do Onii chan.

Y/n: N-nothing it doesn't matter.

Y/n was blushing, so much so his face seemed redder than a tomato.

Hikari: Did we cross the line?

Y/n: NO!! Well ummm no we didn't cross the line I'm still a virgin your still a virgin were all virgins okay no jumping to conclusions!

Hikari: *Pout* Wow, you don't want to do it with me that much?

Y/n: I never said that. Look okay some stuff happened and and and we we ARGH I can't I can't say I'm going to school.

Hikari: Wait Nii chan what did we do?!

Y/n stormed off to school with a bright red face.

Hikari: If he's that embarrassed we must have done something lewd. Mouu only that I can't remember it and he won't even confirm it. I wonder if I gave him my first kiss.

Hikari sat in front of the tv for minutes daydreaming about the possible things she got up to with Y/n.

Hikari: AHH!! I'm going to be late, I can't sit here forever.

-----

Tonomachi: Are you okay? Ever since those three talked to you, your face seems a bit flustered.

Y/n: Yeah no problem, just not feeling too well. Damn them teasing me about what happened, I'll make them pay.

Teacher: Today I would like to read the results from last week's test.

Y/n: Ahh some good news finally. I bet I'm first or at least top three.

Teacher: Special congratulations to...

As the teacher was about to reveal the results the room turned red all of a sudden everyone collapsed. There were only four people conscious in the room Origami, Y/n, Tohka and HIkari. But they were still heavily affected.

Y/n: Motor san what's going on?

Motor san: Our energy is being sucked out of us.

Y/n: Who's responsible?

Feedback could be heard from the speaker system in the school. There was someone on the loudspeaker.

???: My dear Shido, if you have any business with me you can find me at the rooftop.

Y/n: Tch what's going on.

Hikari crawled towards Y/n.

Hikari: Y/n what's happening and why are we the only ones up.

Y/n: We're not, look at those two.

Y/n pointed to Tohka and Origami staggering outside the class.

Y/n: Motor san is this barrier hurting us in any way?

Motor san: Not you two but anyone here that isn't a spirit is having their life force drained from them.

Y/n: Phew that's good to hear.

Hikari: That's not good, everyone here will die we've gotta stop this.