Chapter 24 "Juice"

As soon as Junhui entered his friend's house, he heard a piercing shout for him. His friend, who looks like an aggressive crocodile, came rushing to him. If he has a horn in his head, he might had already bulldozed Junhui with it.

"Ghide pooped in my shoes!" his friend complained. He is referring at the stray cat from the street that Junhui took and brought in his friend's house.

Weirdly, when Junhui heard that the cat, which was named after his brother's maid, he has an odd imagination of the real human Ghide pooping in the shoes.

"Pfft...!" Junhui laughed all of a sudden, on which made his friend murmured word of his craziness.

"Do you think it's funny?"

Wiping his wet eyes, Junhui answered, "Yeah."

"HA HA HA," his friend, Michael, gave a fake laugh, before he pointed the troublesome that is currently biting and scratching the sofa. "That's funny?"

Junhui pretended he didn't see a thing. Then he uttered, "She's cute."

"Cute my ass! I bought my shoes for $500!"

"My shoes are $2000."

"You....!"

"Ahhh stop being so noisy!" Junhui shook his ear with his forefinger. "Don't you feel guilty for shouting at me when I was away for a long time?"

"Sadly, I don't. TAKE YOUR CAT AWAY. PLEASE, DUDE."

"I can't," Junhui said, sighing. He sat on the couch and looked at the black and white cat, which stopped as soon it laid its eyes on the handsome long-legged man who took her out of the box. "I don't have my own place. My brother is allergic to cats."

Michael rolled his eyes. He, therefore, suggested, "Then bring it at any veterinary shop."

"Are you crazy? I don't like to carry a cat. People think I'm a cute guy who loves cute pet."

"THEN....! Why did you take it at the first place?" With excessive had gestures which show his annoyance, Michael inquired his friend's intention.

Once again, Junhui met the little kitten's round eyes. He took the cat because he pities it. Moreover, the notes that Ghide has written on the box, "Please take me. If no one would, who will?" was also the main reason why.

'It's her fault,' Junhui unknowingly blaming everything to the human Ghide.

"I'm begging you, Junhui. Take your cat away. NOW," Michael warned as he pointed the direction of the door.

To answer him, Junhui took out his wallet. "$500 per month."

"Do you think you can buy me with money?"

"$1000."

"I'll take care of your cat, sir," Michael suddenly agreed as the tails of his lips soared up. He looked at the cat and sweetly called her, "Hey kitty kitty~ It's time to feed you." Michael carried the cat in gentle way. "Why is our Ghide so cutie patotie?"

"Meow."

"Awww, you are so..."

Michael stopped when he felt a warm liquid on his chest.

"Oh? W-What is this?"

He looked down and saw his limited-edition Guess shirt that was wetted with the cat's pee.

"MY SHIRT! GODDAMIT! JUNHUI, I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF TH..."

"$1500."

Michael's rage subsided. Carrying the cat on his arms, he forced a smile on his lips and murmured, "It's okay, Ghide. Uncle Michael can understand you." He glared at Junhui before he took the cat on the way to the kitchen.