Chapter 27.1 "Tough Servant"

Ghide's POV

I received a text from Mr. Yoon that he sent me something so I need to go home and checked the package.

'I hope that it isn't a weird stuff again.'

When he sent me the sexy maid outfit last time, I got into a big trouble with sir Joshua's brother, Junhui.

"So let's see what kind of shit is this," I murmured while opening the box that I received from the delivery boy. The first thing that I saw inside of the box is black fabric and white laces.

'A maid outfit again?!' I concluded.

Chills ran down on my spine while I was taking out the clothes from its container. Cheers to my guess, he did send me another pair of maid clothes. However, the design of these outfits are way too different than the previous provocative attire he sent before.

"Something gotten into him, I guess."

Tilting my head in wonder, I stood in front of the mirror with the maid outfit in my hands. I was so curious how would a decent dress suit me, therefore, I decided to have a go.

"Oh? It's not short!" I gasped in surprise, staring at the hemline of the skirt which is noticeably proper because it is very long; exactly below my knees. When I looked up, I watched the upper part of my body. There's no cleavage exposure and the waistline part isn't fitted anymore.

It was too late for me to realize that I am already smiling without knowing, and I swiftly corrected my expression by pulling out the smile on my lips.

Instead of feeling happy, I must suspect him for this sudden change.

"He clearly told me before that the best way to win Joshua's heart is skin ship. So I thought he'll give me a more seductive outfit."

I wonder if he lose a screw on his head that's why he drastically transformed. Looking back at the last time I was with him, he didn't speak anymore when we're inside of the car.Was it that time when he decided to change?

'Or he was really offended that I burped in front of his face?'

It could probably the reason! Maybe he was so mad that he send me this plain looking outfit because he doesn't want me to succeed on my plan of seducing sir Joshua! If I didn't succeed, my slave contract with him won't be terminated.

On the second thought...

"That won't make sense."

My teachers told that I am smart enough to enter the most prestigious university in our country. But when it comes to that guy, I felt like the dumbest among dumbs.

"He is so hard to read, really."

Thinking further about this, I believe I started growing backward ever since I stuck in this situation. A person's behavior and personalities might change depending on the people around her. I kept on coincidentally hanging out with weird people nowadays so it could be the case.

Also, my self-esteem experienced a huge downfall since the day I was chased by the person who sold me to Jeonghan.

"Anyway, whatever the reason why he sent me this, I mustn't let my guard down."

I tied my hair with a black bond while standing in front of the mirror. I wanted to change my outfit into something that I'm more comfortable to wear, but when I was about to take these off, I heard loud thud sounds outside my room.

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

My eyes watched the closed door, pretending I could see what's going on.