Chapter 15 "In the Middle of Denying"

By the time Ghide bit her lower lip firmly, Joshua looked at her lips then gulped.

Inside a house with a man and woman alone, a high temperature set on air. Joshua started leaning closer and Ghide pushed her eyelids downward.

They were going to kiss.

They were about to.

The position they have were almost as if their lips are already colliding. And when Joshua tilted his head, it happened. Soft and smooth, that's how Ghide will describe the lips of her boss. Joshua inhaled before he nibbled her lower lip.

His hand went at the back of her head. As he pulled her closer, Ghide felt the meat at the seam of her lips. It was his tongue, which sliding in, brushing her teeth as if it was knocking for an opening. Soon she opened her mouth and let him explore her inside.

Joshua wasn't Ghide's first kiss.

Her first happened together with her ex-boyfriend, Mingyu. However, the kiss she had before was something more like a peck, a little brushing of his lips on her cheek that stole her breath away.

Now that Joshua was delving deeply into her mouth, Ghide had this thought:

'Is this what an adult kiss is?' she wondered.

As young maiden, she once imagined how would it feel to have an intense kiss with a man. Of course, she imagined that while dating Mingyu. She even thought that it will only happen once they got married; exactly at their honeymoon.

According to her research, a deep kiss is way too different from a peck. It will initiate a person's desire to do more with her partner, like holding or even making out.

'So, this is how it feels?'

Slowly, Ghide raised her hands and wrapped it around Joshua's neck. As if he got her permission, Joshua's tilted his head on the other side and dived into a full-blown kiss involving the tongue filled with fervent desire and passion.

A thin layer of excitement wrapped around her whole body, whenever he moved his tongue in and out of her mouth. The moist sound of his falling lips was audible around the kitchen.

Slurp.

Slurp.

Ghide closed her eyes and took a deep breath the moment Joshua moved his lips away. "Kiss me hard," his sweet and soft whisper made her arms trembled in an unexplainable tension.

Joshua rubbed his nose onto hers before he pressed his body against her. His arm under her waist pulled her closer. His lower body, which he'd intentionally separated before, was now in contact with the bare mass of heat, rubbing slowly.

Ghide felt a prickling sensation through the fabric of her maid outfit and blushed. Joshua kissed her on her cheek, on her earlobe, before his lips landed back on hers that were longing for the warmth.

"Hmmm," she moaned then replied his kisses.

Joshua's hand roamed on her side, before it found its way on her left leg. Next, she felt the cold wind brushing on her upper thigh as he successfully lifted her skirt. Ghide's head was tilted back. She instinctively grasped his wrist to prevent him from touching her leg, growling, "Hnng!"

But Joshua had no thought of stopping. He swallowed all of her saliva, turned his head the other way, and dug deeper into her as his fingers kept going upward. Throbbing pain and pleasure came at the same time. Ghide's body temperature was rising from her lower abdomen. A low moan came from the inside of her neck.

Now, she found it hard to breathe, and so she gave strength in her hand that was went in between their chest and pushed him away. Then she quickly took a short breath. As her heart was beating so fast that she could not pull herself together, Joshua, who lost his rationality, bent his head and planted a kiss on her neck.