Chapter 52 "My anxiousness towards you"

"Do you know any other place that could be more fun than roaming around this museum?" Dino complained to his groups.

Dino and his gang were forced to come for today’s field trip. Because if they won’t, they might not graduate this year. They do like to hang out together, but they don’t want to continue meeting their teachers, guidance counselors and principal for a long time.

"Hey Klitter, search if there’s another tourist spot in this town,” George asked Klitter.

“Okie dokie!” Klitter agreed then browsed on the internet.

They agreed going in the field trip, yet that does not mean they will follow all the rules. After all, they won’t be called ‘Troublemaker kids’ for no reason.

“I really don’t understand why we should study about dead people,” Harold commented while observing around the museum. He’s staring at the pictures of soldiers who went on war during World War II.

“Dude,” George said, clinging his arm around Harold’s arm. “Our history teacher said that we should be thankful for the brave people who fought for our country. Without them, we’re not here.”

“Does it mean that these,” Harold spoke then pointed the soldier in black and white picture. “…are our great grandfathers?” he continued.

Dino and George exhanged glances at each other.

“Now I know why this guy has low grades in History,” George proven.

Klitter spoke after browsing on his phone. "There's a waterfalls near here." His evil plan was written on his face as he grinned and added, "Let's escape."

Dino was about to agree. However, the moment he tilted his head and saw Ghide from afar, his lips pursed a straight line.

Ghide was observing aroud while diligently taking some notes. He wanted to approach her but she’s with Cassandra. So Dino stayed at his place and watched her in silence.

"But what if teacher caught us? We're doomed,” Harold worried.

"I thought she won't come," Dino murmured something that is not an answer for Harold’s inquiry.

Wondering whom Dino is staring at, that he blurted something out of nowhere, they followed his gaze.

Ghide has beauty that is easy to notice. In fact, even when she stands in the middle of the crowd, she can easily gather attention. Her long black hair was tied up. She looks cute on her winter uniform and though she’s not wearing make-up, her ivory skin is shining under the sun.

Students from other school followed her whenever she goes. And that’s natural for those who don’t know nothing about her.

Without the rumor, Ghide was everyone’s ultimate crush in her own school. That was why she and Mingyu was called ‘The Greek-God and Goddess couple.’

"Oh? That’s Ghide,” Harold said.

“I thought she won’t come in this field trip,” Klitter wondered.

Dino also heard about too, so he was also as surprised as the other. Feet stuck on the ground, he continued staring at her in secret.

"Dude, I'm curious," George commented. He wrapped his arm around Dino's shoulder then flung a question, "how did you manage to recruit her in our gang?"

Flaunting a grin, Dino answered, "Very simple. If she has a grenade, I have a bomb."

Klitter, who is standing beside him started scratching his nape. "Huh? What do you mean? Dude, sometimes, I really don't understand you."