Chapter 43 "Reminds me of you"

"This, this, this and this." After pointing out the clothes and shoes that he wanted to buy,  Dokyeom Lee skimmed the golf attire on the display. "Ahhh, and give me those."

"All of those?" the surprised saleslady, who only saw Dokyeom for the first time, had her eyes wide opened. She met many rich customers before, but Dokyeom seemed the richest among all.

Dokyeom Lee, the owner of Huxley Casino, is a VVIP customer in the WT mall, mainly because he owns lot of shops in the building. Not only that, but he's one of the investors of the mall. Therefore, he's famous in the place for being the handsome young billionaire whose hobby is to buy, buy, buy and buy anything he sees. It's a hobby which many can't relate, indeed.

"Mr. Dokyeom , where should we bring all the things that you bought?" the saleslady asked.

Holding his black credit card, Dokyeom leaned on the counter and turned his rounded small eyes into a crescent pair of moons as he smiled. The vulnerable woman had her heart beats so fast as she stared at the face in front of her. In awe, she observed his captivating eyes, the bridge of his nose that is tall, but thinly pointed, his sharp jaw and his tanned skin that makes him look so manly.

"You're new here, right?" Dokyeom chuckled while putting his card back to his wallet.

"Y-Yes, sir," the lady answered with blush on her cheeks.

"You don't to worry about these, young lady. Someone will deliver it directly to my house." He winked at the woman before he walked out of the shop.

Today, he bought tons again. No one would notice it because he isn't carrying anything but soon, the person in charge of delivering will have hard time stuffing everything inside the car.

"So where will I go next?" Dokyeom asked himself while walking aimlessly in the mall. He finished spending large sum of money and now, he doesn't what he will do next to have fun.

There are only few things that entertain a Dokyeom Lee. Buying, gambling, smoking, car racing, watching soccer with a beer, golfing and playing with women. But nowadays, he feels so tired to do anything.

"My life is no fun at all," he murmured. "Guess I'll just go home and sleep."

On his way to the exit, Dokyeom noticed the commotion from afar. It came from one of his favorite shops.

"Is there a fight there?"

As a person who believes that "Curiosity can kill", Dokyeom dashed over there to check out what's going on with an excited look on his face. When he arrived at the scene, he saw a woman who's wearing a plain shirt with holes on the seam and jogging pants. She's also just wearing slippers.

"I m-maybe not wearing a good clothe right now," the girl said. Unknowingly, Dokyeom nodded his head to show that he enthusiastically agreed with her. "But I am not s-someone who will flee after ripping an expensive dress. If I am at fault, I'll pay you. But since it was not really me, I won't pay a dime."

Dokyeom frowned at the familiar voice he heard. He's sure that the woman is definitely someone he knows, thus he came closer at the scene.

"Miss, calm down. We can settle this in gentle way," the saleslady said.

"But you're accusing me. I already told you that it wasn't me. How many times should I say this?" After the girl said this, she turned her head towards Dokyeom's side, but her eyes didn't settle there. At that moment, Dokyeom now recognized her.

"That's miss Ghide," he murmured. Subconsciously, he touched his neck while remembering the day when she grabbed him in his collar and shook him hard. He feels goosebumps on his skin whenever he remembers that day.