Chapter 17 "Us Under The Rain"

Ghide felt the soreness of her body and extreme fatigue as the aftermath of yesterday's work at the orphanage. She's experiencing sore muscles after too much physical activities, because she suddenly changed her routine and increased the duration of her regular work.

But this isn't the first time Ghide experienced such pain. When she first worked as Joshua's maid, she suffered with sore body in 5 days. She was born with golden spoon so doing households chores was a hard task for the young lady.

There are four ways to ease the pain. Resting, applying ice packs, drinking pain killers and getting massages. However, Ghide can only apply the three ways; because resting won't never be a choice in her hectic schedule.

"At least, I got a friend," she applauded herself.

Yesterday, she met a man while she was playing with the kids. His name is Hoshi. He introduced himself as the guy who's working as water delivery boy. But despite of his impoverished life, he still does his best to donate at the charity. Ghide likes person who makes kind hearted deeds. Therefore, she accepted his offer to be her buddy.

'Isn't she the first one who asked me to be his friend after all this mess?' Ghide inly murmured, sighing.

After she lost her fortune and the death of her father, no one took her side. It was as if she's been walking around while being surrounded by his enemies.

"But for some reason, his voice is really familiar," she wondered, recalling the cute man's voice. But since his appearance is not familiar to her, she ignored her own idea. She shook her head and continued reading the book the she needs to review for tomorrow's test.

Ghide is at the library, a place that is like going inside the clock. When you go inside, it's not easy to tell the time that passed by. Then why is she spending so much time in the library? To just review on a test when she can just go home and read inside her room?

'There's no way I can focus on my study if I go home,' she was so sure of this.

Today, Joshua Hong already went back home after his business trip. It's not been that long since their almost attempted kiss incident at kitchen. In addition to that, she kept on remembering about the dream that she had, a night. How can she go home and face her boss when she's feeling like this?

Of course, it's impossible to avoid Sua forever. She had to cook for the Hong's brothers' dinner so she mustn't stay out for a long time.

Thus, when her conscience sent her the signal that it's finally the time to move her butt away from her seat, Ghide stood up while sighing.  She walked out of the library then stared upon the sky to check the time zone written above.

"Oh? It's really late," she murmured after looking at the dark sky. She deliberately didn't check the time on her phone. Because that way, she'll make herself feel more nervous. She continued staring at the sky that has clouds which were spread in the sky with masses dense. Then, a heavy rain down to the earth.

She was so thankful that she didn't take a walk forward before the rain suddenly poured down like a surprising thief of the night. If she did, she'll probably get soak, seeing how intense the pouring of the rain is. It was as if she's looking at the lower part of the waterfalls. The visibility is zero, so it's probably hard for any commuters to drive in the road.

"Oh no. I forgot my umbrella," she worried after she double checked the inside of her bag. Ghide was so sure she put her pink umbrella inside before going out. "Or my mind was too occupied that I tend to be more forgetful?"

She looked at North. Then, the wind blew from that direction. The air humid gave sticky feeling on her skin.

Some says they love rain because it has romantic feeling on it. But for Ghide, she has no time to consider it in that way.