Magical words (part 1)

I had a good time with my new school and friends. I was still confused about my dream.

I didn't see the mysterious person in my dream clearly. He was wearing a black hoodie and a mask. His eyes is the only thing i saw in my dream

I shrugged it off. I was Walking through the corridor suddenly someone grabbed me and pull into the store room.

He pinned me against the wall. Ouch!! When the cold wall meet my skin I felt shiver down my spine. Who are you?? I asked him.

He was the one with whom I made eye contact in class. He had big doe eyes and it is slightly red. He had a tanned skin and sharp jaw line.

My hands were pinned above my head. Suddenly his grip around my hand gets tight. I felt a stinging pain.

Leave me.. You are hurting me I yelped in pain.

Not more than you babygirl he whispered.

Me?? When did I gave you pain. This is the first time I am meeting you Mr.
I snorted.

He chuckled. Well first impression is the best impression he said. And came near to my face.

Our faces were inches apart. One wrong move our lips would meet together. I was frozen.

I closed my eyes. And suddenly he whispered that Meet you soon sweetheart. And he went leaving me dumbfounded.

I stared at the exit where he is leaving. I was really confused. First my dreams and now him.

I don't even know him. But the way he said sweet heart is so similar. Are they same ??

I went back to my class. And I felt someone is staring. Obviously he is looking at me. He is looking deep into my eyes.

And suddenly he winked at me. I became flustered and my cheeks felt so heat. So I turned away. I turned back to ask some questions to dina.

Umm. Dina I called her. She hummed in response. Well who is this boy?? I asked pointing at him.

She looked at my direction and when she realized whom I was asking she widened her eyes.

Harin As a friend I am requesting you to don't mess with him don't even think of him she smiled at me weakly

But why?? Bec- before dina could response a boy walked to us and he replied to me in his deep voice.

Because if u mess with us u will be crushed. He sternly warned me.

Us?? That means- they all are one I thought to myself.

He glared at me before walking away.

Dina heavily sighed. Leave them but don't cross their paths she warned me.

I nodded like a 5 year old girl. She chuckled. Ok lets go she told but still I am curious. So I excused myself that I am not coming I want to meet Ms.helen I lied to her.

She nodded and walked away. Sorry dina I whispered and went to search him.

I suddenly bumped into someone. My eyes widened. The boy who warned me. I cursed under my breath and apologized.

Sorry I didn't mean to I bowed at him. He looked tall and he had a fair skin. And perfectly he fits for the title Mr. Arrogant. I laughed at my thoughts

What?? Why are you laughing?? I am sorry. I didn't I apologized again.

He leaned closer while I went back when I was going to trip myself and fall down. He catched me with his big arms. One arm were in my waist and other holding my shoulder.

I was completely shocked. He whispered to my ear that You are so beautiful kitten you need to get punished..

Punishment?? What the heck first A boy with cold eyes pulled me into store room and pinned me.. Now mr. Arrogant he is holding me!!! And these name kitten sweet heart babygirl Eww they are so disgusting
God please help me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : thank you everyone for supporting me. And wait for part 2