You are a dummy

I am home I shouted from the door. I know that you are home you don't need to shout my mom snapped at me.

Arghh!!! I am hurt.. Mom your only daughter your lovely daughter came to meet you... Do u know how much I missed you I said while holding my chest acting like I am really hurt.

I don't know that I have such a dramatic daughter she burst out laughing......

Mom I called her she hummed in response. Am I really gonna tutor him. He is such a brat mom because of him I have to stand out for 2 hours I wiped my fake cries....

Ah!! Dear don't worry he is just playful and her mom is really a good friend of mine. She is so worried about her son so she requested you...

And don't worry if he disobeys you don't think twice just smack his head

We both laughed together. Alright go refresh yourself. Ok my beautiful I bowed at her.

Aish!! Just go girl...she playfully slapped my hand.

On phonecall..**..
Yaah!! Did you send right address I am searching your house for freaking 30 minutes.

If you are playing with me I am gonna sue you idiot bastard...

Harin if you continue to shout like this first of all my ear gonna burst and I will become a deaf and second people near you will take you to psychiatrist. So better be quiet dummy.

Me?? Dummy ?? I will sue you I said through my gritted teeth.

Alright alright.... Don't move from your place stand still.

After 10 mins....
Yaah I think so I am not gonna tutor I am going to stay here till night...

Suddenly someone smacked my head from backside and there he is...

You know you are a dummy.... You have been standing infront my house but still you don't know....

I furrowed my eyebrows, So you know that I am standing here for long time but still u didn't pick me YOU!!!

Wait don't start to shout again...

Only I know my leg pain I pouted I am in the verge of crying....🥺🥺

So....your leg is paining right??

Within a second I found myself flying... He picked me up in his arms in bridal style.

Yaah!!! What you are doing put me down. I punched him with my small fists but it doesn't seem to work..

Hello honey--- her mom came to greet me but she was shocked to see me in her son's arms who will not be??

Aunty--- he cut me off Mom we will be in our bedroom. Don't disturb us...

When we reached his bedroom it was so clean and good I was little surprised.

He placed me gently on bed. The bed was super comfy.

He placed his books and I started to tutor him.

Actually he is really a dumbest person. Even a small child can answer the science questions...

Ah!! I am tired I need some rest he yawned🥱🥱

We have started learning only for 20 mins but you are tired now itself I twisted his ear.

Ah... Leave me its paining.... Its very boring.

Ok then lets play a game if you answer wrongly then you have to strip yourself.

Yaah!!! You are a girl Aren't you ashamed??? He asked me with blushing face.

Then sit and study I stated blankly...

He looks confused and he looks cute I giggled quietly.

After 45 mins..**..
Ok I will meet you tomorrow bye I waved at him and started walking.

While I was walking the road was quiet no one is there and it terrified me. I felt someone is following me. I heard the foot steps coming closer. I fastened my pace and the person suddenly pulled me and harshly pinned me in wall.

I yelled in pain. My hands was pinned above my head and when I look at the person its him.

The same one from my dream. He is wearing a black hoodie and a black mask. His scent is similar to someone I know familiar.

He kissed me roughly through his mask and covered my eyes with black cloth.

I can't see anything but still I can feel him. He kissed me again but this time he removed his mask.

I felt this lips already. This warm and roughness is only represent him then it hit hard it was ISHWAR...

He removed the cloth from my eyes. His deep gaze is piercing my soul. I tried to look at him. But he looks like he is in drugs... Tons of questions roaming in my mind he came near me and I closed my eyes tightly.

When I peeked through my little eyes but there is no one....

Is it all only Nightmare...

-----------------------------------------------------------