Welcome back princess

Tell me the truth, What do you want to know?? He said in defeat. Everything. I. Want. To. Know. Everything, I said in a demanding tone. Ok he sighed. Kara was my first wife, I loved her anything than in this world, and we were blessed with two girls. Jina was my colleague of my work, and eventhough I loved my wife, something attracted me to her.

Is it love or lust?? Mr. Shah?? I questioned him. Its---lust he said truly, I asked her to take birth control pills but something went wrong, she gave birth to a son, she said she can't handle all by alone, so I took her to our house, but my wife and my girls didn't like them, my wife started treating like her a slave, I was deeply hurt but I can't do anything that time.

Eventually when my son grow up my daughters started bullying him too, I scolded them not to do but they got their mother's bratty attitude isn't?? I always comfort him and he is such an angel that he never hated them. And I was out of town for some weeks and during that bussiness trip I heard that jina was dead, people said that she was not mentally stable and she suicides herself. What about your son?? I was not able to find him, he ran away from the house.

Hmm, what's your son name?? It's private, I can't tell you. I will help to find your son. Atleast just give me a hindrance. He will have his tattoo on the left neck, his mom name. He sighed heavily. Where is your wife?? She is no more, ohh 😯 I am sorry Mr. Shah. No it's ok. One last question, go on, how come harini is related to you?? Her mom is my wife's lifesaver, she donated her kidney to my wife, so I promised myself to take care of her like my own dau---

No Mr. Shah, I am sorry to tell you that you never worth of living this life, you failed to be good husband, a good father, and a guardian, it's ok fate never leaves anyone... Thank you for the cooperation Mr. Shah, I will take my leave. Rahul can we go?? He nodded.

Harin?? Hmm, I've never seen this side of yours, you look terrifying, like a CBI inspector, he said riding the bike, it's just a beginning, I am coming for you, my killer!!!

So, from the information we collected, the three girls, that is harini, and the daughters of Mr. Shah were killed by the same person. The son of Mr. Shah is not here, he is missing--- but we don't need him for this case right harin?? Jane interrupted. No jane, not exactly, but something is hidden behind his disappearance. How old is he?? Rahul asked. I'm not sure, but he must be our age... Ooh 😮 then can we check the foster parents lists, No Ishwar, if he is adopted by someone,I am damn sure that Mr. Shah will know about this, but he doesn't, so there no chance of his adoption.

How about the other girl?? Did you asked him?? Yes, I did but.... He is already devastated by the death of his daughter and his wife, he already lost everything so it's better to leave him alone, I said. Ok guys it's already time, we should leave, and jane thank you for giving place to discuss, Ishwar too thanked her, but this boy rahul, he is standing like a statue, I nudge him but he didn't even make a move, Aish!! Jane, we are so thankful, I love you so much jane, I am not disloyal like someone here, I said eyeing at rahul, jane understand that we were mocking him, no harin it's ok she giggled.

He rolled his eyes 😒 shall we go harin, it's time, he said completely flushed. We bid good Byes and went out, as I was about to take seat in the bike, I felt someone lift me by my waist and within a second my mouth was covered with a white handkerchief, I could feel losing my consciousness, everyone is running behind the van to save me, that's last thing and I was blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes and I tried to recall but seriously my head was throbbing like a hell, arghh!! My hands and legs were tied up with rope, who is there??? Help me!!! I shouted but nothing worked. I heard boots 🥾 sounds coming towards me, YOU!! Thyme!! What the heck!?? Release me!! I shouted. He laughed like a devil, you think I kidnapped you for releasing you princess?? He holds my chin harshly, argh leave me thyme, it's paining, Welcome back princess!! I felt shiver down my spine, no please, let it be a dream, You're back with your sinister!! He smirked.

I cried out and he came near me and wiped my tears harshly, you know right?? I don't like when you cry!!  Then please leave me alone thyme, you are the reason why I am crying and you know it too but still why??? No, gorya don't say like this, you know I love you more than anything in this world, I had lost everything but I can't afford to lose you he said while hugging me tightly.

There I saw a thing which made me shock 😲 completely. Thy-me can I ask you something?? I asked him softly, yes princess, anything for you... What's that thing on your neck, I said with hesitance. Oh, its a tattoo... Whose name is that thyme?? It's my mom's, I love her so much but I am not lucky to have her with my side, he said bitterly.

So, thyme is Mr. Shah's son!!! It's getting twist and twist...