Trouble

No way!!! I don't want this...

So Harin you will be paired with Ishwar and Rahul...

(Ishwar - Cold eyes person
Rahul - mr.arrogant)

Atleast I know their names I sighed to myself.

During class..**..

Rahul!!! Ms. Jeya shouted. You brat!! Stop doing these useless things because of you whole class is getting disturbed. Ms jeya taunted him but he seems so un bothered

I have to change the place for you mhmm take your things and switch your place with saji.

WHAT?? I have to sit with him no please you already gave me enough punishment. Now I want to sit with him. What a life!!

When I looked at him. He smirked at me and after switching seats. He whispered to me Long time no see kitten.. My legs went numb.

I was seriously pissed off. He didn't even allow me to concentrate on class bastard!! I hate you....

Ok students class dismissal.

When teacher said that words my face lit up atleast I got some time alone I thought.

While I was walking to restroom someone pulled me by wrist and started dragging...

Yahh! Yaah leave me I told him but he never listened. Then we came into same store room that means ISHWAR!!

He slammed me in the wall and look deep into my eyes

His eyes reflected rage and angry.
But why he have to be angry??

What do you want?? I asked him annoyed.

Looks like you are enjoying with your seat mate sweet heart??

Me?? Why I have to be?? I sarcastically replied.

You are!! He shouted

But wait why he have to be jealous and angry?? If he is jealous then let me have some fun time.. I smirked mischievously.I wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered...

Ofcourse I had a good time with him. He is handsome tall guy with good muscle and fair skin most importantly he is giving attention to me. I told him.

Suddenly his expression changed he started to come near. I felt his breathing near my lips.

Is that so sweetheart?? He started to kiss roughly I tried to push him but he is more stronger than me he bite my lower lip which makes them bleed

And with all my force I pushed him and slapped him hardly.

His face turns to other side. How dare you?? How could you kiss me without my permission. YOU!!pervert I hate you!!

With that I ran from there. I ran into restroom and locked myself and started crying.

How could he do this?? That's my first kiss He stole my first kiss forcefully I sobbed harder.

My eyes become puffy and my cheeks and nose are slightly red. I washed my face and went to class room and I noticed that I was late for my class.

Ms. Lee why are you late for your class on your first day care to explain??

Oh shoot!! How embarrassing I thought.

Ms. Gil actually.. Umm..I tried some excuse but nothing came..

Miss. Gil , office mam called her but I think so she didn't find her till now. Please excuse her.

I looked at the direction and its Rahul!! Am I dreaming?? Why he have to save me??

Ok now go to your sear Ms. Gil told me and started to do her work.

I went back to my seat. I was looking at Rahul who is casually doing his work. And he caught me staring.

I know I am handsome. Stop looking at me like a fish Kitten...  He smirked proudly.

Ahem!! Who said you are handsome?? You are nothing compared to my boyfriend I scoffed.

Your boyfriend?? He asked with shock. I am feeling sorry for that pity boy to have a pig as a girlfriend.

Yaah!! I am not a pig. I pinched him. OUCH!! He yelped.

Who is that unlucky fellow I mean your boyfriend he mimicked me

Lee know I told while flipping my hair.

What!! U mean a celebrity he asked annoyingly.

Yes . Is there any problem I asked him.

Dont tell me that your first name lee is became of him.

Ofcourse not. I replied back.

Anyways thanks for your help. I thanked him politely.

Why are you being so nice kitten ?? Are you planning something?? He asked suspiciously.

Yaah!! I just thanked u don't think of yourself so highly..

Umm.. Why u cried he asked all of a sudden.

Cry?? When did I cry I tried to hide it. I don't wanna be a weak person infront of him.

He eyed me suspiciously then shrugged it off.

I know something happened... I know you are hiding it I will find out soon Kitten....

He is Thinking so deeply. Yaah what were you thinking?? I asked him but he shrugged it

Dear students there is prom event Friday evening. Just choose your date and have fun... Our event teacher announced it

Everyone cheered in the class. But the thing is who will be my date??

My deep thought was interrupted by him again.

Are you going to call lee know for your date. You!! Don't make fun of me I told him.

He laughed. But wait!! He laughed!!! Mr. Arrogant laughed... I am going to faint I think so...

I am not gonna lie when he smile he looks so beautiful..

Will you be my date Kitten?? He whispered in my ear...

-----------------------------------------------------------