The sinister I love

Is he is hiding something from me... I went inside, the floor had a dropping of pigeons, some blood stains and it scares me...

Thyme?? Are you there?? I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him. As I was about to leave, I heard some sobs, I halted in my steps, I walked on the direction of the voice, hello?? Is anyone is here?? I could feel my voice is cracking inbetween, I gulped in fear.

I saw a girl tied up, I went near her and crouched down to her level, she had some bruises on her face, her lower lip had been cut slightly, she had dried tears stained on her face, she looked so weak,I looked at her badge, Is she is from pearl school??  I patted her cheeks slightly, wake up!! I saw a water bottle near her, I sprinkled some water, she scrunched her nose and opened her eyes, who are you?? Ahm- I'm Gorya-- Ms. Please 🥺 don't leave me I beg you.. listen, its ok don't worry, I will take you out I promise you.

I held her hands and we hurried to exit, you are doing wrong gorya I halted in my steps, listen girl don't look back ok?? I assured her. We tried to take another step but, don't dare to take one step honey. A chill shot up my spine. What happened to you thyme?? Why you were doing this?? Listen thyme, I am taking her out and you have to explain me this all!! We tried to move out but again he stopped us, if you wanna take her out, don't worry I will do it for you. I knitted my eyebrows 🤨 thyme what do you mean--

I saw thyme taking the gun out and within a fraction of second, he shot up her on her head, I couldn't even process what is happening before me, I saw her body lying down lifelessly, blood flooded around her, I crouched down my hands were shaking, Hey!! Wake up I told her eventhough I knew she was dead, I held her head and caressed her face, I am sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promise... Tears rolled down my cheeks, her head hung back lifelessly.

What you have done thyme?? You killed her!! Yes I did he said casually keeping the gun inside his bag, I am gonna inform to the cops, I don't want a murderer as my boyfriend, you are the sinister, I hat-e y-ou  His  expression changed suddenly, he had his scary aura again but this time I am not gonna be afraid of him, he slammed me against the wall and choked me, you're loving that sinister don't forget and don't dare to complete that word Ms. lee...

Leav-e m-e thy-me, yo-u a-re ch-oking me, I ca-n't brea-the leav-e m-e, he tried to kiss me but I turned my head to other side, don't do this gorya hmm?? He pressed his lips on me, I tried hard not to kiss him back, I can't, because I love him, I am in love with sinister, I am in love with a murderer, And I hate that I can't hate him!!!

I pushed him and started running as fast as I can, you can't escape from me gorya!! He pressed a button in the wall and the door automatically closed, I banged the door with my fists, help me!! Please help me!! Help you?? C'mon gorya, why someone have to help you hmm?? You're here with your boyfriend, then Why you have to afraid of me?? He said while tucking the strand of hair.

Please don't say the word boyfriend, you're not the Thyme I knew, you have totally changed, and why did you kidnapp-- I am sorry you killed her?? I may sound brave but deep down inside I'm scared of him. Because of me only she is dead now!! I killed an innocent girl, I am the murderer!!!! I sobed loudly...

He hugged me gently, no gorya don't blame yourself, you're not the reason, she is not an angel and you're not the murderer-- then why did you shot her thyme?? Tell me!! I grabbed his collar and slapped him hardly. Never in my life, I thought I will witness a girl being killed, and that's by my own boyfriend, I never raised my voice on him, but today I slapped him....

He was standing like a statue and again I went to the door and started banging the door, Is anyone is there?? Please--- I felt a stinging pain on my neck, Thyme what are you doing?? What you have done?? I started feeling dizzy and my legs were trembling. Gorya, you didn't sleep well so take some rest honey hmm?? I will come and meet you soon okay??

I fell on the ground, he drugged me, I saw his figure getting small, I really want to go to my home and I want to escape from him, but my legs were paralyzed and I can't even move, I never expected this...

I hate you thyme.....