Magical words part 2

He left me there dumbfounded. Aish!! Why everyone in this school is so weird.

Harin!!!! I turned to see arshi who came to me running. She was panting hardly. In between her hard breathing she started to speak.

Har-in do- y-ou-kn-ow h-im  she asked me. Who?? Him I pointed at mr.arrogant.

She nodded vigorously. Aish!! I too don't know him. Then why you were in his arms. She shouted. Everyone in the corridor is looking at us.

Ms.Arshi For your kind information you are shouting. Can u reduce your voice I yelled her in whisper.

We both excused ourselves from the embarrassing moment. When we reached our class. No one is present there except Mr.cold eyes. So I thought this will be right time to confess.

I went near him. He was playing with some rubber bands. I already know that he noticed me but he still waited for me to continue.

My deep thinking was interrupted by him.

What happened sweetheart? I felt shivers and little fear but still I maintained my normal face.

First of all Mr. I don't know your name and second stop calling me with these cheesy names and most important why u pinned me to wall in the wall care to explain??

After my long talk I looked over him to see his reaction but still the same expression less and coldness is there.
I sighed to myself.

He came near me and without knowing me I took step backward. He was coming closer until my back hit the wall. He trapped me inside his arms.

I could feel his breathing near my lips. We are dangerously close. I gulped nervously.

Don't talk too much sweet heart. You know I really hate it.

Why I have to?? I will talk Mr. I spit out fearlessly.

Shh! He placed his index finger on my lips. When his cold fingers touched my lips I felt shivers.
Listen sweet heart I am not in good mood so don't piss me off. He warned me and bite my earlobe

I was still in my place processing everything. Within a couple of seconds he went back to his seat and acted like nothing happened.

Harin I was called by anya. Yes I responded her back. And she told me that Ms.Jeya needed me.

I nodded and went to search her. A person came in hurry and bumped into me even though its not my fault I stupidly apologized.

When I looked at him I was shocked

YOU!!! We both said in unison.

Yaah!! Apologize to me Now. I told him sternly.

He didn't react and tried to walk away. I stopped him again. He was annoyed

Listen I don't have time for this play. He spit out annoyed.

Play?? What do you mean you were the one who bumped into me. Just Apologize and leave.

Apologize ?? He snickered Kitten I already warned don't mess with me. But I think so u need punishment now!!

My heart is beating rapidly. Shit! Harin u messed up I cursed to myself. He harshly pinned me to wall and hold my chin. I gulped nervously. Please god save me I prayed again and again.

When he came near I closed my eyes tightly but after seconds I felt nothing. When I peeked through my little eyes.

Mr. Cold eyes is protecting me. They made eye contact its not an eye contact its more like a war. They both glared at each other I thought they were friends but NO!!!

Ahem!! Sorry for the disturbance. I will take my leave saying that I tried to escape but

We didn't finish yet!! They both said in unison.

Ok then continue. I said As I look around half of our class mates are looking at us. I felt embarrassed.

Why did you do that? Mr cold eyes asked. She started it first I didn't do anything said Mr.arrogant.

But wait!! What?? I stared?? What do you mean ? He bumped into me and he didn't Apologize so I asked him to do.. What is wrong??

I heard some of our classmates whispers and gasps

APOLOGIZE  he commented.

Everyone is shocked. All their jaws were opened. Even I was shocked a little.

NO!! Never in my life  mr. arrogant shouted.

I sighed heavily. All this mess was created by me.

You don't need to Apologize I told him

I Apologize everyone for creating this mess. I said it to everyone

I am disappointed in you he told to Mr.arrogant and walked away.

Soon you will regret it kitten Mr. Arrogant told me and walked away angrily.

I heavily sighed and went to canteen.
As soon as I entered nive came over and hugged me tightly I felt somewhat better.

We all sat in table and started our lunch. How was your first day?? Susheela asked me.

I snickered , First day?? It is horrible Ughh!! U know what guys my back hurts because of getting pinned in the wall for 3 times and I don't even know their names its so frustrating !!

We already warned you right?? Dina told me. But I didn't even do anything dina. I pouted. They all chuckled.

After break..**..
During the whole class two boys were staring at me like a rasgulla.I felt flustered.

During our science class we were asked to get in pairs to finish our assignments. I was so excited to meet my pair. I don't care whoever comes I thought to myself.

Ok guys let me announce the pairs the teacher said ,
1.Anya and saji
2. Arshi and susheela
3. Dina and nive
4. Ishali and jafri
5.Abisha and ramya
And so on...
Almost everyone is paired except me I think so..
And harin you will pair with them

What!!! Really??? Are you serious!!!
No I don't want this please mam change the pair I begged her but nothing worked out. I could feel everyone is looking at me with their pity eyes....

-----------------------------------------------------------