thyme's property

We will find them, Why did you stop rahul ?? Continue it I shaked him but no, he didn't even open his mouth. I was furious, Are you gonna answer me or not?? He continued, After that she started researching about the lost girls and she was restless, she always concerned about them.

One day while we three were roaming around together, she got phone call from merli, we don't know what merli said to her but after that she started panicking and she said that merli needs her so she will be going....

I told this bastard (Ishwar) to accompany her but his stubbornness made us to lose her completely. Rahul's voice started breaking in between. I don't want to see him in his vulnerable state. So I started assuring him, it's ok rahul it's ok I patted his back. He hugged my waist and started sobbing, harin I will be outside Ishwar said leaving us alone....

It-s al-l bec-ause of- m-e, I am the reason-- because- o-f m-e on-ly w-e los-t h-er he said while crying hard... No no rahul, don't think like that I persuaded him but nothing worked. Tears started pooling in my eyes. My heart felt heavy seeing him in this state.

After 20 mins of crying messily his eyes started getting heavy due to tired. I tugged him in the bed and covered him with warm blanket.
As I was about to leave, he held my wrist and I looked at him, he had no energy to speak, he mouthed, don't leave me.... I will never leave you...I pecked his forehead, have a tight sleep 💤....

I packed my things and started walking to my home. I saw Ishwar waiting outside for me. I am still angry on him for behaving rudely and he is only with me for harini's face right?? I smiled bitterly and started walking again.

Harin wait... I ignored him and started increasing my pace but he held my wrist and pulled me making me land on his hard chest.

What do you want?? I asked him coldly. Harin, look into my eyes he said sternly. I looked down to avoid his gaze. Harin I said look at me...
He said raising his voice.

Do you think threatening will work on me Ishwar, I said finally looking into his eyes. Listen, I am not your girlfriend harini or your chick Anusha to listen to you....I am harin, keep it in your mind I warned him.

I started walking again but what he said makes me halt in my steps, you are mine sweetheart-- I was never yours Ishwar I snapped at him.

I walked on my way leaving him back. What does he think of himself?? Threatening me?? Huh, bastard I scolded him.

Looks like someone is in bad mode... It's thyme...I halt in my steps.What is he doing here?? I ignored him and started walking....if you think you can avoid me, no babe you are wrong. I clutched my bag.

What do you want?? Ah~ don't be rude harin, He dramatically cooed. I rolled my eyes 😒 He chuckled.

He started dragging me somewhere.... leave me thyme I shouted but nothing worked. Shh 🤫 can't you be quite gorya he told me in his deep voice. It's calm yet intimidating.

I hate when he calls me by that name...my worst nightmare is back. You know what, many bastards are claiming you as theirs.... No babe, you are wrong....

Gorya is thyme's property forever and ever......