Can I believe you?

I was quite surprised. I was sweating badly and my heart is beating rapidly... I looked at my surroundings I was not in the dark alley but I found myself in someone's cozy bed...

I looked around to see where I am but within a second the door opened widely revealing Rahul.

What are you doing here?? I asked him in high tone.

He twitched his eyebrows and told me, Ms.Dummy for your kind information its my house and you are lying in my bed and you are asking me why I am here 🤨???

I am sorry I said but it came as whisper. Can you tell me what happened??

After bidding goodbye you have started walking but in the middle you suddenly fainted...so I took you here...

I am fainted??? So it's all dream but it doesn't seem like a dream it seems so real. Is it really Ishwar or?? No I can definitely tell that it's him... My tons of questions were roaming in my mind it was interrupted by him.

Harin are you ok?? He asked me with concern. I-I am okay I replied him but he still not compromised. He hugged me gently. He patted my back and stroke my hair. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I started sobbing.

Shh 🤫 it's ok kitten I am here don't worry...

( It's all so similar to the dream... The same nightmare but in different way. Rahul replaced dina that's the only difference... When will this over )

Rahul...I called him He hummed in response... Can u pinch me I don't know what if it is dream again???

So, you want to know that this is a dream or not?? Right??

I nodded like a child. He pressed his lips on me it was so gentle he calmed me through his kiss... I don't know that when did I started kissing him back... He was quite surprised 🙀

He pinned me on the bed the kiss was getting passionate. We both were out of breath but we still didn't stop. His kiss travelled to my jawline and to my collar bone. A sweet moan escaped from my mouth.

I suddenly remembered ISHWAR face. And I came back to my sense I pushed him aside.

We both were completely flushed and our faces were red like tomato 🍅

I-I wil-l le-ave I said stuttering I slapped mentally myself for stuttering... Ok take a safe trip he told me...

I was thinking about my dream....Is it all only dream or is it happening in real....

Then if it is real why Ishwar have to act like this... Is he is the same person or??? My head gonna burst from this confusion I whined.

What are you doing Ms.Nobita?? Do you know how much I missed you sweetheart...

I froze at my spot. My throat went dry. I looked at him he is different from my dream.

What happened why are you staring at me like this??

He came near me and tucked the strand of the hair behind my ear. He caressed my chin and lips with his thumb.

I want to speak but words never came out I was struggling to find words to speak with him.

How was your first day of tutoring. Is it good I heard that you had leg pain so he lifted you and did he placed his dirty lips on my princess??? He asked in his deep voice calm yet intimidating tone.

I gulped in fear... I-I wa-s afr-aid so...I trailed off. He suddenly pinned me in wall.

Ishwar leave me I told him but the grip on my hands gets tighter...

Leave me it's paining I yelped in pain...

ANSWER ME FIRST!!! he shouted...

I nodded...Words sweetheart....

Ishwar please 🥺 leave me I am sorry.... please....

So, he kissed you right???

I am very nervous what he is going to do with me??

He slammed his lips on me it was a complete forced kiss. I don't want him to be like this I tried to push him but it never worked his grip on my hands is getting tighter and tighter.

Tears continuously rolling down my cheeks...

Harin harin what happened??? Open your eyes I heard someone saying... I opened my eyes I saw Ishwar holding my arms...

Harin I have been calling you for past 10 mins but you are shouting and crying. Is something happened to you?? Are you having nightmare?? He asked me with concern and hope.

He was different , a complete different person. I wanted to slap him for behaving with me like that. But what if it is again a dream?? What if it is not real??

I asked him, Can I believe you??

-----------------------------------------------------------