The ending is coming soon....

It's getting more twist and twist, my phone ringed, and thyme came near me and picked the phone, Hello, harin?? Are you there?? Where are you?? Ishwar bombarded me with questions.

Oh god, c'mon man, she is safe, my property is with me, he said pecking my forehead, leave me thyme, I said in disgusted tone. Listen thyme, just leave her, otherwise you have to face the consequences.... Oh, man don't play this childish games with me--- Ishwar!!! Save me!!! I shouted, it's near to me but far away from you, eerie--- I felt a stinging pain in my left cheek, that's it thyme slapped me, he grabbed my hair, arghh, leave me, it's paining...

Can't you keep your mouth shut huh?? My scalp is paining like a hell, tears were continuously trickling down my cheek. He cut the phone call and threw my phone somewhere, he attacked my lips forcefully, he bit my lips to open but I refused, he started kissing me gently, and he started devouring each side of my mouth, I am out of breath and he stopped, You know you can't escape from your sinister, he said stroking my hair.

Be a good girl okay, he left the place, I started crying loudly, why!! Why all this happening to me alone??? What did I do??

Ishwar pov :
She said near to her, but faraway from us, and what does mean the word eerie?? Is there any place near to us?? No, jane it's not what she meant, there is something....

Is it that building?? Which one?? Where hana was died?? She always name that building as eerie right?? It's a place very close to her and we know a very little, yes that's the place, come let's go...

Back to harin's pov:
Here, have this food thyme said, he released my hand knots alone, and made me comfortable to sit, it's the time, I should get each and every information from him, I thought.

Thyme....can u feed me?? I asked me with full of love. At first he doubted me, but still he fed me. Thyme?? I met your dad, he stopped for a moment and looked at me with questioning look. Mr, Shah isn't your father??

No, what you talking about?? I cupped his cheek, listen thyme, I'm here for you, please 🥺 share with me.... That's it, he is falling into my trap.

Yes, Mr. Shah is my father, I ran away from the house when I was seven, my mom jina she was the mistress of him, is it sin to be a mistress?? He came for my mom,he is the one to be blamed for everything, his wife treated my mom like a slave, but he never said anything, his daughters they always used to bully me, they never allow me to go anywhere, they always say that I am a disgrace for them....

What did I do to deserve this life, my mom killed herself to escape from this hell, but his wife still blamed my mom, she said that she was not mentally stable which teared me apart, they were ready to sell me, so I ran away from there, and I started living in the streets for months, a gentle man came and helped me and I lived with him. He joined me in the school, where I fell in love with you, you showered me with love and care, I felt a worth of living in this world, I really love you... Please don't leave me gorya, he said hugging me like a little child, I've never seen him like this before, I felt so broken hearing the dark past side of him.

No, no thyme please don't cry, I said patting him... You really killed them?? I asked him softly, yes I did, but I didn't mean to kill that girl harini, she spoiled every plan of me, if she didn't involve in this issue, I am sure that I will kill that other one, but she collapsed everything. So, I killed her mercilessly, he said with no guiltiness.

Thyme, you think kidnapping me will work?? You think I will be yours?? No thyme, its never going to happen, I said smirking, he slapped me again making my lip bleed, NO, NO!!! He shouted, you don't love me thyme!! If you love me, then why you have to tie me up?! Why you have to torture me like this??? So, you want me prove that I love you right?? Now I will do it, he said came near me and untied my ropes, I am sorry thyme, I have to do this, I said taking a piece of wood and I hit him in the head, he collapsed down.

I searched for my phone, oh god, shit it's broken, c'mon, get on I said trying hard to restart, and it started too, I called jane,  hello, Hello harin?? Where are you?? Jane I am here at the eerie building, behind my old school, we are coming there harin, within 25 minutes we will reach there, she said with nervousness...

Ok, come fast, I said and ended the call, my locket it's started shining, I took it in my hands and it started repeating the conversation we did before, I was so shocked 😳 so it's not the normal locket, it's a recorder....

I smiled in happiness, thank you harini, I thanked her through my soul, I tied up thyme in the rope, I waited for them, but I saw blood dripping from his head, I tied up with cloth, I am sorry thyme I have to do this, if you open up the past to me before I am damn that I would never lose you and my sister, I said pecking him.

Harin!!! I saw them coming hurriedly, Ishwar, I said and ran to him, Are you ok?? He said checking me, no no I am good, he saw the cut in my lips, I am going to kill him, no no please I stopped him.

Ok guys stop your drama, shall we go?? Rahul said impatiently. Yes c'mon move, Ishwar said dragging me by my wrist, I can't, I mumbled. Are you crazy??? I will call the police now let's move, No jane I can't, he is my boyfriend--- he is your ex harin, Ishwar said through his gritted teeth.

Are you going to leave me?? Thyme woke up and said with his shaky voice, No thyme--- harin don't fall into his trap rahul said diverting me. Oh, guys stop it!!! As like I said gorya, You are mine, gorya is thyme's property, it's either for me or no one's!!! We all looked with confusion, and within a few minutes, a loud thud, thyme blasted a bomb....

Everyone is lying down lifelessly, and my lids are getting closed, I saw Ishwar crawling towards me, I am sorry, I whispered and everything blacked out.....