A long day

It's been 3 hours the classes were going on but here I am still thinking about the case I have been involved.

Ok students class dismiss. I am super hungry. My stomach growled due to hunger. I went to cafetaria to feed my tummy.

As I was eating peacefully, someone poured juice in my lunch and obviously that someone is no one but Anusha. This stupid girl I am going to kick her. What do you want Anusha?? I asked her in my pissed tone.

Actually I heard that you are taking care of rahul so, it's better if you give me the details of the hospital.

Oh!! You think that I will give you so easily and moreover even if I have to share it with you I will never do it so just forget about it I told her unbothered.

You think acting brave will help you little girl she cooed at me. I scoffed listen, I don't have to act like you just shut your garbage mouth and move on.

Your savior is not here so you better obey us one of her chick said. Oh really sorry then I don't want anyone to protect me I will sue your mouth so keep your mouth shut I glared at her.

You know what harin you are a troublesome girl, after you came our class lost peace, rahul is in hospital and even now you are involved in the case. I am sure that you transferred here because your last school expelled you right??

When she is talking about my past, I am feeling the trauma again the bad vibe the terrible things and horrible bullying...... Just Stop it I shouted.

How can shout infront of me?? Anusha slapped me harder I can hear the sound in my ear......

Anger filled me this bitch how can she beat me I clenched my fist I raised my hand to slap her.... Harin don't lay your hand... My hands stopped in midway.... Ishwar dragged me out of cafeteria and took me to storeroom.

He slammed me against the wall, Are you crazy?? He shouted at me. I looked at him in disbelief. You are involved in case?? Why you didn't tell me?? He asked me by shaking my shoulders. No words came out I was shocked so?? The problem is I didn't inform him about the morning.

Ishwar do you see what happened before she slapped me an-- Do you think I care he shouted... She slapped you because of your stupid attitude. And as like she said I think so your past school--- I slapped him harder that his face turned to other side. Don't dare to talk about me and my privacy....I hate you...

I started running to my class. Tears were pooling in my eyes but still I didn't let it flow.

Harin where did you go?? Ms.gil is calling you anya informed me. I nodded at her...Harin wait!! You don't look fine are you ok?? Yeah I am.... don't worry I persuaded her.

I went to staffroom I spotted Ms. Gil and I went inside. Good Noon Ms. Gil  I heard that you called me?? Can I know what it is??

Ah!! Actually harin can I know for what you transferred here from your previous school. I checked your profile but your parents didn't filled your last school name and the reason of transfer...

But Ms. Gil we already discussed this matter with principal right?? I know harin but the investigators needs it so please ask your parents to fill it, here have this slip it contains the details we need.... don't take too much time. Submit it as soon as possible.

I sighed heavily. Alright Ms. Gil I will try too.

I was walking through corridor seeing the slip in my hand. I bumped into someone I am sorr- as I was about to bow I looked up to see Ishwar. I ignored him and tried to leave the place, but troubles loves me so it will never leave me.... Harin, wait where were you?? I think so I don't need to explain to anyone... Don't act stubborn just tell me where were you?? He asked me through his gritted teeth.

I felt shiver down my spine but still I managed to speak.... It's none of your concern and don't order me around I am not your girlfriend....

I walked away from the place and rushed to my seat.....I really miss you Rahul...if you are here I don't know what will be happened I sighed.

Do you need any help?? Harini what are you doing here?? Oh c'mon I am asking you kindly but look at you she rolled her eyes. just leave me alone I told her coldly....

Is the investigation is bothering you?? Actually it's a big NO!! Your boyfriend is killing me...

She raised her eyebrows at me, listen he is an kind and innocent angel 😇 you are so lucky to have him, don't show too much attitude.

I scoffed at her, angel?? You mean you're telling me that Ishwar is an angel?? Kind angel?? My foot!! He is a monster,idiot,bastard...And don't talk about my attitude to me!! I am already pissed off. Don't pick fight with me.... just go away I shouted.

Harin what happened?? Why are you shouting?? Are you ok?? Dina asked me with concern. When I look around me harini is not there....I sighed in relief.

Harin?? I looked up at dina, worries were visible in her eyes. I hugged her tightly....she patted my back and stroked my hair.

Shh... it's ok don't worry.....calm down...we are here for you ok?? After few minutes we broke the hug and I smiled at her widely....

Thank you.... it's the only word came out of my mouth. No, no it's ok harin we are friends right?? Don't talk like this...I nodded at her.

Harin after the where are you going??
Umm I have to visit rahul and need some items for my assignment work so that's it...

Ok then take some rest okay?? I nodded at her. As we were talking someone splashed the water in my face obviously it's Anusha....

Oh~ harin are you okay now?? I am just refreshing you...now you look so good~she made fun of me. Nive went to pick the fight but I held her...

Oh~ you guys are going to fight with us, don't be silly okay?? She mocked at us...

Anusha threw some photos in envelope and it shocked me...

Me and Ishwar?? No it's Harini and Ishwar