Disaster

We were dancing in each other's arms. His arms were wrapped around my waist. His touch sends shivers down my spine.

After our dance ended we don't know that we were so close that our lips were inches apart. I bite my lower lip and licked it. He leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes to feel his lips.

He pressed his soft lips against me it was a passionate kiss. After breaking apart we placed our forehead together.

Ahem ahem my friends fake coughed.  Looks like they will never separate their forehead Arshi mocked at us.

I blushed like a tomato. Yaah!! I playfully yelled at them...

When I looked at him he is looking deep into my soul. Meet you soon sweet heart.. he seductively whispered in my ear...

Ohoo~ my friends cooed at me. We all had fun time. I bid goodbye to my friends and we all changed our prom dresses.

Ishwar already left the prom his friends said that he had some emergency.

I was walking through the street the cold breeze hit my skin making me shiver. Its so chilly here.

Suddenly I felt warm then I looked at myself wrapped around a coat. I looked at my side and rahul was staring at me like a gulab jamun.

Yaah... How come you are here?? Aren't you on your leave I questioned him.

He turned me towards his direction. He is piercing my soul by looking deep into my eyes..

Did you enjoy your date miss lee?? He asked me in demanding tone. He sounded like that he will eat me alive.
But he is the one who ditched me. So I shouldn't be afraid I thought...

Ofcourse!! I told him sternly.. You told me that you will be my partner but you left me and in the prom your girlfriend abisha she tried to slap me... I huffed in frustration..

Suddenly he pulled me in kiss....

I was so shocked... I didnt expect it.. His kiss was full of anger and jealous and I don't want it. I pushed him away..

I hate you!!! With that I started running from there...

After reaching I ran to my room and closed my door.

What does he think of him?? Stupid idiot... Big legs bastard I hate him Arghh!!!

The next day..**..

The same routine as usual I am late for school I dashed out of my house.

When I reached the end of my street.. I looked for him. Looks like someone is waiting for me he told in his deep voice and I know that who it is. I smiled widely but when I turned to face him I kept my straight face.

Ahem! Mr. Don't think of yourself high..

He chuckled. Ok Ms.Nobita...here have your breakfast he gave me a sandwich bag..

Yaah!! Stop calling me that... I pouted.

Ok ok now come lets go otherwise we will be late..

At school..**..
I reached my seat and I saw that stupid bastard sitting there.

I went near and placed my bag. He is occupying most of my place...

Ahem!! Nive tell him to move and sit.. She looked at my confused. I gestured her that I am talking to him.

Ahm ok ok continue... Yaah move and sit I told him. Then he turned to me in slow motion.. Are you speaking to me??

Mr. Rahul thank god atleast you turned now I thought you will take half century to turn. Actually I am not talking with you I am talking to wall.. I told him annoyingly.

Oh really!! Miss lee when did you start talking with wall.. I think so you should consult a doctor. He mocked at me.

YOU!!! We were fighting like tom and jerry that we didnt notice that our teacher is already inside...

Harin my friend dina tried to help me but we still didnt stop fighting...

HARIN and RAHUL!!! Our mam shouted... OUT NOW!! She shouted... I felt embarrassed. Miss harin didn't do anything Ishwar defended me. We all looked at him confused. Oh!! Mr.Ishwar if you don't want harin to be out then you can join her.

We three were standing outside. Bastard!! Its all because of you if you gave place then it will never be happened.

Don't do much your saviour is outside with you he snickered and I know that these two men were burning in jealousy but here my hand is paining.

We were embarra--- actually no I am embarrassed.

After 30 mins..**..
Get inside.. Our teacher told. Ah....my hand is paining I whined.

Its all because of him... I am going to kill him

At lunch..**..
Ah...here you are where you went?? Anya asked me....I just went to refresh myself.

We didn't expect that... Susheela told me..

What you guys all are talking?? I asked them. About the punishment saji replied me.

Mhmm...I too didnt expect it I never thought ishwar would accompany me.

Nive... My hand is paining I whined like a kid...

Oh really!! Leave me I am going to kill that bastard.. We all laughed

At class..**..
During class this idiot is disturbing me he is kicking my leg and playing with it like a doll

What do you want?? I yelled him in whisper.

Don't forget to come home on time...

I frowned and then I remembered that I have to be his tutor. This idiot Arghh!!! Someone pls save me from this 7.30

No one is gonna help you kitten...

-----------------------------------------------------------a/n: Sorry for not updating I am out of idea and I am on hiatus if you have some ideas suggest me thank you all for waiting...