Please save him

So the girl named harini is your girlfriend?? He nodded while looking down.

I felt my heart crushed...so he is having girlfriend. I bet she is more beautiful than me...as like Anusha said they must be lovey dovey I smiled bitterly.

I turned myself to leave the place. Harin change yourself you are soaked in juice.

Don't care about me I told in my flat tone.

Harin let me explai--

Just leave me alone with that I started running to the class.

When I get back to my seat I saw no one is in the class. Where are others?? I whispered.

Its break time dummy...Rahul told me....I just nodded and tried to leave.

Wait....turn around he told me in suspicious tone

I have to do some work I will talk to you later....but suddenly he pulled me by wrist and he turned around me.

Why are you wet?? I-I jus-t bumped int-o some-one so the person spill the water on me.

I can feel my voice is breaking and I am in the verge of crying. I don't want rahul to see my vulnerable state.

Don't lie he told me in his stern voice. Look at me he said I shaked my head as no.

He holds my chin and make me look up. I can see that he is reading my mind but no it's never gonna happen. I didn't co-operate with him...

Harin don't be stubborn he told me slightly pissed off. Don't worry anything okay??

I just nodded. Did that bastard do anything to you?? I know he is referring Ishwar but I can't tell him anything. I didn't reply him anything. I remained in silent.

He hugged me tightly. I felt warm and safe in his embrace. Just cry it out harin....I will never cry infront of anyone don't expect me to do that.

Alright then just stay like this... After a couple of minutes we broke our hug. Rahul today evening I will be there to tutor....

Oh!! Really alright then see you later....

I felt Ishwar is coming forward to me. What do you want?? I asked him.

Harin do you remember that we planned to meet toda--

I don't have time and I am not interested. I have to tutor Rahul so it's better if you leave....I told him coldly.

He sighed heavily. Ok then bye....

I could feel my heart is tearing up but he deserved it....how could he do this to me when he is having his girlfriend....Is he is just using me??

No no it can't be..... Then Rahul came and sat beside me. Rahul can I ask you something??

He nodded. Do you know a girl named harini?? I asked him in a low voice

His expressions changed suddenly.....
He looks so broken and angry.

Who told you about her?? I gulped in nervous. Di-d I a-sk some-thing wr-ong???

Who told you?? He shouted. An-usha I stuttered.

He grabbed my hands and started searching Anusha. There she is standing with Ishwar.

I felt my heart is breaking but still I managed. Rahul started shouting

Anusha!!! Anusha!!! Rahul please 🥺 calm down I pleaded him but it doesn't seem to work.

What?? Why are you shouting my name?? Do you missed me baby??Anusha asked him in flirting tone...

Stop it...he yelled we all flinched a little bit. What did you told her??
Tell me!!!

What I told her?? I told her nothing why are you shouting at me she raised her voice too.

Oh really then why did you told her about Harini??

Oh!! About her... ofcourse I can tell she needs to learn the truth too. And moreover you are the one who knows everything about her right??? Why can't you tell her???

Listen dont talk about her again if you picked up the topic again...I can do anything he warned her....

Why?? She is a bitc-- what are you talking??? Rahul raised his hands to beat Anusha....

But Ishwar held his hands stopping him. Don't you know that you must not raise your hands on woman??

I am feeling hella scared because they were glaring at each other.

Apologise he shouted.... It's never gonna happen Ishwar... Rahul snapped at him.

Can't you leave your adament for once Ishwar told in pissed off tone.

Listen I don't have to listen to you just mind your own work. And you know what??? Harini loved you more than me but when this stupid girl Anusha insults her you don't seem to care??? Do you really loved her?? Or did you just fake it by cheating on her with this bitch.....

RAHUL!!! Ishwar shouted, don't dare to speak wrong about our love he warned him....

I will!!! Because of you only we lost her Rahul raised his voice....

With that they started fighting with each other Rahul punched him hardly as like Ishwar kicked him....

My mind is still processing everything... Yaah!! Stop Ishwar stop Rahul don't beat him Ishwar I said stop!! I shouted...

With the help of some boys I separated them Rahul is injured badly while Ishwar is injured with some scratches..

Rahul I wil-- Ishwar came to say something about but I slapped him....

Don't dare to speak anything I warned him...I hate you

I took Rahul to infirmary when I went there I saw no one....

He suddenly fainted and I started to panic. Rahul rahul I called him but he didn't seem to respond.

His breathing becomes uneven... No no rahul please 🥺 I am in verge of crying tears started to form in my eyes.

Help please help I shouted... Our school nurse rushed in... What happened she asked me while checking him..

H-e go-t i-nto fi-ght ple-ase save h-im I pleaded her...

His condition is critical we need to take him to hospital... My whole world stopped spinning around. Miss please tell me that he is alright.... I started crying.

Dear please don't cry I will inform to his parents and management... If you are ok you can accompany him.

I nodded at her fastly miss please arrange everything soon I will join you within five minutes please wait for me.....

Come soon dear.... I will be waiting in ambulance....

I went to search Ishwar but I couldn't find him and then I remembered that where he will be....

STOREROOM

Ishwar I yelled at him. I grabbed him by his collar Ishwar because of you Rahul is suffering I swear if anything happens to him....

Do you love him??