It's either for me or no one's

I hate you thyme... After 40 mins the drugs power on me is getting low, my head was throbbing and I felt dizzy, when I looked around there was no one, I searched for the exit to get out from here, but I can't find nothing,
Please help me!! Please help me!! Anyone is there!! Please get out of me from here!! I shouted from the bottom of my stomach, my energy is completely drained, I felt my legs were trembling. Tears rolled down my cheeks, please help me,I sobbed...

Don't cry, u know I hate it, I turned and looked at him with rage and hatred and I knew that he hate it, Thyme, get me out of here, why you doing this to me?? Don't you love me?? What happened to you thyme??When my sweet boy turned into murderer hmm?? I said stepping forward, I know thyme is not believing my sweet words....

Gorya, don't call me murderer, I didn't kill them-- them?? I cut him off, what do you mean by them thyme?? I grabbed him by his collar, no wonder hana hated you so much thyme!! You are a murderer!!! A kidnapper!! I was blinded by your love, you cheated on me, I am doubting that now even your love is true or is it just to manipulate me--- I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, thyme slapped me which turned my head to other side, he grabbed my hair, which made me yelp in pain, ah!! Leave me thyme you are hurting me!! Don't dare to judge and doubt my love gorya!! I cried loudly... He handcuffed me with chains, thyme?? What you doing?? Leave me I begged him but nothing worked. He left me there ignoring my existence completely.

After 20 minutes..**..
I sobbed until I ran out of energy and tears, gorya are you there??? Where are you?? Hana?? I heard hana's voice,I saw her outside searching for me cluelessly I couldn't shout as the drug is still on me, I am here ha-na, I banged the door, I'm here hana, come soon and save me!! I cried out, Gorya!!! She broke the lock and came inside, I hugged her tightly, I sobbed, I wa-s terr-ified, com-e let's g-o, shh its ok I came right, don't worry hmm...

She removed my cuffs and we started walking but thyme blocked our way, get out of the way bastard, hana told him through her gritted teeth, you think I will🤨, she's my property, leave her otherwise you have to face the consequence,thyme threatened her. she is  not anyone's property, I will kill you if you  think threatening will work on me, I am not the weak girl like her, I already informed the police, they will be on their way, be ready to enjoy your days in cell.

He frowned,gorya are you gonna leave me?? You promised me right,ypu will believe me with your life, bu-t you are breaking our promise, my eyes pooled with tears, I remembered the promise, the love we shared,but--- He is a killer

I turned to hana, ha-na I be-g y-ou don't call police, let him go, she slapped me, Are you insane??? He killed 2 girls and one girl is still missing, we don't know that what did this bastard do that poor girl, And you're his girlfriend right?? But he still locked for 6 hours and he drugged you, he handcuffed you, bu-t you still taking his side!! What makes you do like that!! She said vigorously shaking my shoulders.

Because I love him, As like he said, I am his property, I am drugged by his love, I can't live without him I said crying messily.

We heard police alarm, gorya pl-s hel-p m-e, I didn't d-o thi-s, belie-ve m-e he begged, but hana hold me back,the cops barged in, EVERYONE HANDS UP!! The chief shouted. Who called us?? It's me sir, hana told him, he is the murderer sir, and she is my sister,this bastard manipulated my sister to do this all, she explained everything...

The cops handcuffed him, I was broken to see him at this state, Its all happened because of you gorya, you didn't trust me,you broke our promise,you betrayed me, you betrayed our love, you're the backstabber GORYA, After I am being arrested,you will forget me and you will find another one,I don't want anyone to share my property, ITS EITHER FOR ME OR FOR NO ONE'S...

He took his gun from and he shot up but hana came in middle. I saw hana lying down, pool of blood surrounded her, I swear gorya I will get you back,I will show you that you belong to me only, he said shouting police took him away.....

Hana!!!! I saw our parents running to us that's the last thing I saw, I blacked out.

After 5 hours of unconsciousness, I came to know that my sister left me, I was devastated,I felt like my soul left me, she is the better half of me, my parents consoled me ,I blamed myself, it's all happened because of me, If I didn't followed thyme, I wouldn't lost my sister, it's all happened because of me, I killed her!!!

My parents called me for her funeral bu I didn't attend it, I locked myself in my room, I didn't come out for few weeks, my father said he is hurt by seeing me like this, I went to school after a month, everyone gossiped about me that I killed my own sister for my ruthless boyfriend. They even bullied me by pouring juice,sticking gum to my seat,they barely talked to me, And I heard that kara transferred somewhere,I can't live alone this cruel school I thought.

                      I hate you thyme