craziness towards you

You are mine kitten... Excuse me?? What you guys all are thinking 🤔 I am not yours nor anyone's. I am lee know's girl. He showed me a disgusting look.

I pinched him. Yaah!! Don't touch me he yelped in mine.

Why did you called me as sweetheart you never called me like that....you will call me by kitten right???

He smirked, So, you liked me calling you by kitten??

Oh god!!! I mentally slapped myself for being stupid.

Don't worry I know that you're dumb Ms.dummy. I was caught off guard

Yah!! You!! Just leave it I huffed in annoyed 😠

Rahul's Pov
She looks cute when she is angry 💢😡 but I am still confused about yesterday night if I asked her now she will be upset.... don't worry kitten I will save you from your suffering and I will have you no matter what it is....

Rahul Ms.Gil needed you rithick informed him. He nodded at him.

After he left I felt so lonely. I started to think about how my life is made out of mess. I may seem bubbly and bright outside but deep down I am the weakest girl. I need someone who understands my silence better than my words. I need someone who doesn't leave me in darkness. Eventhough I have my friends with whom I spend my time with whom I laughed together with whom I feel safe and happy, I joined with them in the middle, so they can replace me or reject me anytime......

I am single child in my family and everyone says that I was pampered very much. I felt loneliness from my childhood, I was surrounded by darkness. I wish I could have someone who will never leave my side.....I smiled bitterly.

Looks like someone is in deep thoughts...my thoughts were interrupted by nive...

I smiled at her, Nothing just some random thoughts.

Overthinking is injurious to health she told me in a funny tone. I Chuckled...

Is your back is ok?? I furrowed my eyebrows at her question...Mhmm my back is alright why??

So no one slammed  in the wall Mmm it's strange she mocked at me.

Then realisation hits me...Yaah!! Don't mock me. Alright alright I am sorry... Ok then I will catch you later she left me.

Ishwar?? Where is he?? My eyes roamed everywhere to search the glimpse of him....

Is he is angry with me?? I went to corridor to search for him.

I spotted him...he is leaning against the cafetaria. I blocked his way, Move aside he said in his deep yet husky voice his voice is calm still it is intimidating.

I felt a little bit scared but still I tried to act brave. No,I have something to talk with you.

Don't piss me off just move away. Please 🥺 just give me some time I will explain plea-- with that he started dragging me somewhere.

His grip in my arms was very strong. I am damn sure that it will leave bruise. Can you hold lighter you are hurting me I told in my low voice but still audible for him.

He took me to our place that is storeroom. He slammed me against the wall and trapped me inside his arms.

EXPLAIN?? I gulped in fear. His aura is different it's dark he looks scary. It looks like the dear itself came to lion to eat him down

Words sweetheart where is your explanation??Tell me!! Did cat got your tongue!!

What do you want me to explain?? tell me I will do it....

You are asking me great!!! Then I will tell you in my way...he holds my chin harshly and make me look into his eyes it was full of rage and anger...I am not ready to look into his eyes I shut my eyes tightly....

Open your eyes he said in his stern voice....I did as like he said....

Why did you fucking avoid me yesterday???he yelled at me...

I have my own reasons Ishwar...

Oh really!! Then did you enjoy the accompany of him...

I narrowed my eyes Is he is referring Rahul... Are you talking about Rahul?? If you are asking about him then he just accompanied me Ishwar.Stop being crazy.

Oh if I'm crazy then I will show my craziness...he started kissing me roughly, I tried to push him but he pinned my hands above my head...
The kiss is getting passionate as well as rough. He bite my lower lip making them bleed a little.

Then finally he stopped as we were out of breath....he was joining my forehead with his.

Today evening 6.40 pm. I will be there be ready.

He exited the storeroom leaving me dumbfounded. I stared at the gate where he left...I touch my swollen lips as I felt numbness over my lips

I went back to my class and I noticed that anya is waiting for me in my place.

What happened anya?? Do you need anything??

Ah~ you came I am waiting here for you for a long time. Actually our librarian needs two people to help with books in our library....

Actually I and Ishwar were allotted for that work....

( Wait!! Are they going to work together...I felt like I am burning with jealousy )

But--- I can't make it as I have some business... So if you don't mind can you help me with it??

Mhmm...I need something in return I told her in playful tone.... She smiled widely and hugged me Thank you thank you so much harin...

Ok ok save your thank you and some money to treat me... She nodded vigorously.

Ok so, when is the time I want to help with library...

Around 3.30 pm in last session... Ok go on don't worry.....

As I was about to sit down someone pulled my chair and I balanced myself so I didn't tripped down.

Yaah!! What do you want?? Nothing much I was just bored 🥱 I looked at him in disbelief....

Ok so?? When will you come home to tutor me??

Actually I can't come today evening so tomorrow I will tutor you...

Why??? He furrowed his eyebrows...

( I can't tell him that I am having plan with Ishwar, I am damn sure that he will do something stupid)

Mhmm actually I am having work in library so I can't come....

You have to come. I don't care about anything else

So you want me??? Then Mr. Bubblu I am sorry I won't come baby...

-----------------------------------------------------------