goodbye thyme

I hate you thyme

It's been a week since my sister left me, I felt so lonely, she is the other half of me, everything around me reminds me of her, our little fights, our photos everything killing me inside, her voice is still ringing through my ears, my parents said that I should move on but the trauma is killing me inside... I locked myself in my room, but still I kept thinking about her. I heard that my dad got transfer and soon we will shift somewhere, I don't wanna move anywhere, but everything makes me feel guilty so I decided to move on but still my stupid heart wants to meet my sinister.

I told my mom that I want to meet thyme, she never allowed but I begged her and she accepted it half heartedly. I went to cell and I got legal permission to meet thyme, my heart is panging every moment I step forward to meet him, the police told me that he will arrive within a minute and they told me to be careful with him, I smiled bitterly I need to be careful to be with my own boyfriend..

I was fiddling with my fingers 👉👈 I am hella nervous, why I have to be?? He killed my own sister and still my heart is longing for him, his face, his eyes and for his love, tears pooled in my eyes, You know I hate when you cry...my heart was frozen.

He came up casually and seated in front of me, how you doing my love?? He whispered huskily.. thy-me I gulped nervously. I just came here to tell you that we are going to transfer from this city and our relationship its noth-ing. We are o-ver. I looked up to see his reaction but he had his blank face.

You think you can run away from me gorya, you killed my own sister thyme, and--- I am not murderer And I didn't kill anyone then what about the girl from pearl school?? Its- just-- I don't want to know anything, I just came here to tell you that I am moving on and our relationship its over, I told him coldly. You can't leave me-- I know that I am addicted to you, I am your property but it's all past I am no one's property, and I will forget you sooner or later..... Good bye Thyme...

I walked away without looking back, I increased my pace and I came out of the cell, I exhaled deeply, I never imagined that I would say these words, hope everything changes, I said and I tried to walk forward but,
Breaking news:
We already know that the two girls from pearl school had been kidnapped and another a victim called hana had been murdered and a girl named harini who involved in this case to find out the girls but unfortunately we found her dead across the river, the killer thyme accepted everything and the government will give him severe punishment...

I froze at my spot, tears started running down my cheeks, hana was killed by me, my boyfriend is sentenced to death everything happened because of me I am the one who has to be punished, I heard people shouting, calling me when I turn to look, I was hit by a truck 🚛, I was surrounded by bunch of people but a boy he laid me on his lap, his eyes showed worry Call the ambulance 🚑 quick!! He said yelling at people, listen don't close your eyes wake up,see me he said tapping my cheeks, I looked at his badge and his name was ish--- and I blacked out.

Third person's POV:
I heard that harini was found but she is dead, my heart sank, I lost her, I lost my love forever when I was about to go to hospital, I heard some people were shouting, I turned back and I saw a girl who is standing in the middle of the road, I went near to pull her but it's too late, she was already hit by truck,blood pooled around her, I told people to call ambulance and emergency doctor came, nurse take her to ICU, and Mr. Please sign here, you are her boyfriend right?? No--- harini!!! I saw her body lying down lifelessly her body is so damaged mercilessly.

Sir, your girlfriend is in critical condition, her face is severely injured, we need to take further action otherwise--- Doctor she is not my girl--- gorya!!! Gorya!!! I saw a couple running towards us, I assumed that they're the parents of that girl, Doctor you can talk with them about that girl, I said. I left the hospital, I can't look at harini's face, I don't have courage to stay there. I love you harini forever and ever ❤️