Can I find answers for my questions??

You both look so good together....Harini whispered me wait so it's not dream its true 😱

Harin!! Harin Ishwar waved at me... Ahm what?? what do you want?? Come on lets go it's getting late he dragged me....

At hospital..**..
Excuse me can you tell me which room Rahul is in?? Room no 305 mam. Thank you mam we bowed at her.

Ishwar try to went inside but before that I pulled him by shirt. Yaah!! Why are pulling me?? Listen, don't talk anything stupid because of you only he is suffering if you hurt him again I will whoop you.... I warned him.

Yaah don't scold him harini whispered (a/n; bold lines refers to harini point of view)

Let's go....we went inside we saw him lying inside he looks better than yesterday. Good morning dear Ms.helen greeted me. Good morning aunty. Oh!! Ishwar you are here long time no see she hugged him. Long time no see aunty how are you doing?? I was too stunned to talk.

Do they know each other?? Ofcourse they do we all grown together... What are you doing here?? Wait!! Are you visible for them. She shaked her head as no. So they will think that I am talking to myself. She nodded.

You!! Harin to whom you are talking?? I awkwardly laugh no no aunty its just some- wait how's he doing aunty?? I changed the subject.

Ooh he is doing good. Did he wake up?? No dear doctor said it takes a little bit time but don't worry he is alright she persuaded me.

Don't you guys have school?? You are getting late. Ok aunty I will see him later. Take care of him. Ishwar she called him... Can I have talk with you she asked him they both went outside leaving me with rahul alone.

I went near him and sat beside him. I stroked his hair, you know what bubblu you look so cute I pinched his cheek. Come soon okay?? I am waiting for you-- looks like you are missing him too much... Yes I do...

Hmm...do you love him?? I know that you and Ishwar were together but I don't know that you will think as like him I replied her sarcastically.

Alright then don't bite me she made fun of me. I Chuckled why I have to??
I hope you don't... When can I see your face?? I want to see you. Even behind the lace mask you look so beautiful....

Ah!! I am melting... please someone keep me in refrigerator she dramatically kept her hands in her chest. Don't act too much we laughed together.

Harin shall we go?? Ishwar asked me. Ok then I will see you later aunty we bowed at her.

What you guys were talking?? I asked him with curious. I know you have a big nose but don't interfere with others privacy he said with his straight face.

You!! I hate you...I love you.... when he said I love you my heart flutters and I could feel thousands of butterflies 🦋dancing in my stomach.

We reached the school and we went to our seats. I could feel the emptiness in my place as Rahul is not with me. I smiled bitterly, I am sorry hope you will get well soon, your dummy is waiting for you.

Harin nive called me, How is rahul?? Is he is fine?? Yeah he's better now I smiled at her. Why still class didn't start ?? We are already late but still teachers are not here ??

Actually they all went for an investigation. Investigation??? She nodded. Why?? What happened??

A half year before, a girl went missing in our school and after three months she found dead in our school...So still now the investigation is going on....

I have been transferred here for one and half week but still now why everyone is not getting along with me. And moreover when I first entered here, you all looked me with shock and confused. Why nive??

Becaus-- harin Ms. Gil needs you dina told me. I will see you later nive... Where is Ms. Gil, dina?? She is in meeting room. Alright I will catch you up later....

I knocked the door and I heard Come in, as I entered the principal and some of our board officials and detectives were also present there.

Good morning everyone I greeted them all. Good morning Ms. Lee one of the investigator told. Please have your seat...

Ms. Gil I heard that you need me can I know what makes you to call me??
We will answer your questions Ms.Lee
Please take your seat.

I was confused why the investigators needs me?? But still I took the seat.
Yes sir how can I help you?? I hope you know that for what we present?? Yes sir, but why do you need me? We need some information from you. Please co-operate with us. But--- Harin please obey him principal told me. I nodded half heartedly.

Alright then we will ask you some questions please answer it honestly.
I nodded Yes sir I will...I assured them.

Mhmm shall we start our questions??

What's your name?
       Lee harin.

Your father's name?
       Lee onjo

Your mother's name?
       Aarna

Your native place?
       India

Why your surname is Lee?
       Actually my father's parents are republicans of Korea. They transferred here when my dad was 7.

How long you are studying here?
       I am a new student here. I am just transferred here for a week.

Your previous school?
       Modern matriculation higher secondary school, Ahemdabad.

So, you are not here for a long time.... I nodded fastly. Do you know Harini??
Not really... What do you mean not really?? I heard of her...

Hmm Thank you for your cooperation Ms. Lee. If we need anything we will call you further.

Sir why I am involved in this matter?? You will know it soon Ms.Lee Now you can leave.

My mind is repeating each and everything happened in meeting room. Why I was being investigated?? Who is that girl?? How I am related to her case???

Can I find answers for my questions