truth hurts

It's the photos of Ishwar and harini. I took that photo in my hands they both looked happy and cheerful. His smile is so different. They way he looked at her its full of love. As like Anusha said they look so beautiful together.

In the other photo, one more person is also with them, its Rahul.... Are they friends?? The boys looked so lovely and happy.

And then it striked me that we both have same faces....

I think so I don't need to explain Anusha snapped.... So you are just a girl with her face and her face is the only reason Ishwar is with you...

Each words she is spitting is the truth... The reality is truth always hurts. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

So it's better if you stop talking with them she warned me....I clutched the photo in my hand. I am not afraid of her but as like she said Ishwar loved Harini and still he loves her.... maybe only for the face he is with me....I smiled bitterly.

Harin, it's ok nive comforted me. We all heard the last dismissal bell for us. I didn't waste a second I took my bag and started running to our exit door.

Harin where are you going?? Susheela shouted behind my back. To visit rahul!!!I replied her back and started walking as fast as possible.

I saw Ishwar on my way but I don't want to waste my time on him I just ignored his existence completely and went off.

Arshi, where is harin going?? Ishwar asked arshi. Umm to hospital.... Hospital?? He intrigued. Yeah...we all are going there to visit rahul. Do you wanna join us?? She asked him. Ishwar thought for a moment and then he nodded.

At hospital..**..
Harin, which room Rahul is in?? Anya asked through the phone. Its-- before harin could answer, Ishwar answered on other side....Room no 305. Ok harin, we will meet you there... Wait!! Is he is with you?? Umm yeah what happened?? You guys!! Why did you bring him here?? He is just accompanying harin.... don't worry.
I sighed heavily.

After few minutes..**..
Hello aunty the five girls bowed at her politely. Ms. Helen this is our classmates they came to check on him harin told her. Oh!! Really thank you girls... How is he aunty?? Saji asked her. He is fine dear. Aunty did he gain back his consciousness ?? Susheela asked her. Yeah now you can go and visit him.

We entered the room and rahul is playing with his phone.

How are you Rahul?? Dina asked him. He lifted his head and saw us. His eyes widened maybe he is surprised 🙀
What you guys all are doing here?? Rahul asked us in awestruck.

What do you mean by what are you doing here?? I asked him with disbelief. They all came to see you idiot I snorted.

Oh!! I am sorry he scratched his neck nervously. My friends were talking with him and the whole time Ishwar and I didn't uttered a word.

Ok then we will get going. Take care of you arshi said. They all left except me, Rahul and Ishwar.

No one dared to talk until I broke the silence.... Rahul are you doing good??
He narrowed his eyes on me Are you serious harin??

I need to be explained by you both. They looked at me to continue what I am saying...

Who is Harini?? Are you guys close with her?? Please tell me where she is??

Harin just leave it don't talk about this topic....rahul said. No rahul we have to talk, we can't skip away this forever. He hissed in frustration, What makes you to talk about this now??

I threw the photos on his bed.... His eyes widened... Harin I- I-am Listen, rahul I just need an explanation that who she is ?? How she is related??

He sighed in defeat. Alright then, did he said okay?? He asked me pointing out Ishwar. I shrugged 🤷 just ask by yourself. He mouthed me I hate you. I chuckled softly.

Just tell her Ishwar told in deep voice. Ok actually harin it's--- Wait it looks like I am your servant,just tell by yourself he huffed like a kid. No, you itself tell she is your tutor right?? Ishwar snickered. Oh!! really then she was your date in prom event right??
You--

Just Stop it guys I shouted. They went quiet... Now tell me from the first to last, I told them sternly.

She is an angel