shall we start again

Who is she??  Why she is running, did I know her?? Oh god!! Why it's so confusing?? I am not going to leave this...

I searched for an surveillance to find out her, and to my luck there was one, I ran to check the footage, Sir, umm I need to check out something in your camera, can u please help me with it?? I am not allowing some little girl to do this...the owner said bluntly. Oh, c'mon, sir please it's urgent, I really need this--- you look suspicious, do I need to call cops?? What?? This old hag is making me anger, Sir--- Go out, move from here!! The owner started shouting.

Can you keep your mouth shut!! Who are you?? I'm her boyfriend, MY BOYFRIEND!!! I don't even know this girl, I don't care you're her boyfriend or brother, get out from here kids...
This Ishwar what is he doing here?? Sir--- I am the future son in law of inspector lee onjo and she is his daughter, we need to check the surveillance for some investigation, are you gonna allow us or not?? Ishwar said in demanding tone, my jaw hung down at his white lie.

Oh!! I am sorry kids, yah, you little girl why you didn't tell me this earlier?? Ah- sir-- I it's ok come inside both of you.... The old man went inside to bring his laptop, I pinched him, ahh!! Why you pinching me?? Why did you lie to him?! What?? When did I lie, he said casually. Aren't you lee harin?? He asked me raising his eyebrows 🤨 isn't your father name lee onjo?? Ah!! Everything is right but when did you become my boyfriend?? Future son in law???

Its just an excuse, but if you want, don't worry I will--- here's the footage you asked, the owner said. Which time you exactly need?? 20 mins before... Here, he showed me, we both looked keenly and that girl she covered her face wisely, Oh, shit!! We can't see her face clearly, I shouted in frustration. Isn't jane?? ( For the note: in the chap of we will save them, the character merli is changed into jane)  Jane?? Yes the tattoo its Jane's... Who's jane?? Harini's bestfriend.. Ah!! But--- Where can we find her?? I don't know her place, but I guess rahul knows it, you better ask your bestfriend he rolled his eyes 😒, 😤 don't act like that Ishwar, aren't you best friend of him-- it's past--- cut the crap kids, its time to shut down my shop, its better if you play outside, Oh-oh sorry sir.

So?? Call him!! I told him sternly, what do you mean-- before he could complete his sentence I glared at him. Ok ok I will call him, he said annoyingly.

On call:
Hello....

Yes, tell me who is this??

I'm ish---

Oh, ishanth, how you doing!?

Do you want death wish??

You!!! Why do you called me??

Who is ishanth??

My bestf---

I will break your neck if you complete that word!!

Ok ok tell me what you want??

We want to meet you, I will send you the location, be there within 10 minutes 😒

I looked at him knitting my eyebrows 🤨 together, what's going on?? You said, you will not talk, but you're getting jealous, don't tell me that you're gay--- would you keep your mouth shut harin. After 15  mins rahul came hurriedly, What-- what you-- Harin!!! What-- Can u stand still?? Ishwar spitted annoyingly.

Rahul, can u do a favor for us?? Anything for you kitte--- We need Jane's address, Ishwar cut him off. There is a hint of jealousy, I giggled a little bit. I don't know about her, rahul said carelessly. Rahul please 🥺 understand the situation, it's urgent, I said with my pleading eyes.

Ok ok don't show me that look, I know that address but I am not sure that she is still staying there, he passed me the address, we asked to accompany him, but he said he's not ready yet.

We reached the place, I was so nervous, my palm is damped in sweat, I knocked the door but no response came, the house is not locked so I decided to barge in, I twisted the doorknob with nervous and we entered, the house is not so tidy, it had some spider 🕸️ web and some cracks,  jane, are you there?? I searched for her,but she was nowhere to be found. I saw some photos of her and harini being together, they looked so happy, I saw some photos of rahul too, I scrunched my nose in confusion, Why--- jane used to drool over rahul, but rahul never looked at her, he always shoo her away.

What you guys were doing in my house?? We turned to look and jane is already shooting us a deadly glare. Ahm, actually I came to thank you for your help. You came all the way just to thank me 🤨 jane eyed us suspiciously. No wonder you are dumbest girl harin, Ishwar whispered to me.

Ahm-- don't come near me, with that face, don't think you can get everything you need, she warned me. Jane, are you crazy?? What you are doing?? She took a piece of broken glass and kept near her stomach. Listen, jane I just came here to ask you something, and I will not harm you, please believe me.

She broke down in tears and started sobbing loudly, No no jane please don't cry, I said while hugging her tightly. After few minutes, we calmed her down. After harini's death, I am not ready to face others, because of me, she lost her life mercilessly, I couldn't bear the truth, so I hid myself--- shh its ok, now everything is alright hmm?? You have her nearby, I am not your friend?! I asked her with my puppy eyes, No no it's not like that--- shall we start again I reached out my hands, I'm ready, she said shaking my hands.....

-----------------------------------------------------------A/n: I am so sorry guys for not updating properly, I am jammed up with my hectic schedule, I am sorry if I making this story worse....

Since last few days, I didn't get any updates from my story 😔

But still love 💕 you all 💜