we will find them

It was a bright morning...the rays of the sun hitting on my face making me wake up from my beautiful sleep. I scratched my eyes to adjust the light. Good morning world, I told cheerfully.

I finished my morning routine and came down. Good morning mom I kissed her cheek and back hugged her as she was cooking. Good morning Harini. What happened dear? You look so happy today?? Can I know the reason my love??

Oh!! Mom please don't sugarcoat me with your words I acted dramatically. Ok ok then tell me, what makes my daughter so happy??

Mom, don't tell me that you forgot what day it is?? Aish!! Just spill the tea girl she slapped my arms playfully. Mom today I am gonna attend the new class😍 New class?? She asked furrowed her eyebrows🤨

Mom today is the first day of our new grade. I am a grown up girl now I told her proudly. She looked me from head to toe and laughed slightly.

Mom!! Why are you laughing?? I asked her while crossing my hands. No, no dear it's just that I laughing for your joke.

Joke?? You mean-- she is telling you that you are a shortie...he said while smacking my back head.

Yaah!! RAHUL!!?? What you are doing here?? I asked him in disbelief. Harini this is not manners I taught you?? You should welcome him dear she asked me while arranging the table.

Rahul I am sorry dear, please don't mind her-- No aunty please don't be sorry for this shortie I know she is a brat---

EXCUSE ME!! What you guys are thinking?? You Rahul bastard!! I hate you....I started chasing him and he picked my school bag and started running outside.

You!! Idiot wait for me I started running after him. Harini?? What about breakfast?? My mom yelled from my back. I will eat in school, mom don't worry see you later~ Ah this girl she never gonna change my mom chuckled.

I was panting heavily, ra-hu-l yo-u mo-ron I hat-e y-ou I said while catching my breath. Rahul I told you don't do this right?? A deep voice interrupted us it's my boyfri-- I mean it's my crush.

Yo!! Buddy don't mind her she is a grandma he mimicked me. Rahul~ I whined. Ok ok don't act cute... Why??You can't resist my cuteness right??

No, no harini I feel like puking 🤢
You!! You are born to irritate me bastard I smacked him.

Guys, if you are finished with your drama shall we go we are already late Ishwar told us calmly.

I felt embarrassed. I want to dig the hole and bury myself for this bastard. Idiot I mumbled to myself.

Harini, shall we go?? Ishwar asked me I felt like flying in the sky without wings and I could hear the background music la la la~

If you have stopped your stupid imagination then move forward shortie rahul teased me in my ear.....

I clicked my tongue out in annoyance. We started walking, Ishwar is walking forward and we both were bickering behind his back.

We three stood at infront of our school 🏫 front gate... it's been 6 years we three were together and hope our friendship will be foreverd while smiling widely.

Shall we?? Rahul asked while reaching out his hands on both sides we three walked together while holding our hands.

We reached our class and settled down in our seats. I have to share my seat with this coconut 🥥 head rahul

It's our first day, after the first class we went around the cafeteria. Harini!!! Merli shouted behind my back. I turned around and within a second she hugged me tightly.

Woah!! Girl chill down let me breath,you will break my neck, I chuckled. Yaah!! I am meeting you after our mid break, this is how you treat your bestfriend. She pouted.
Oh!! Sorry my girl I hugged her back.

Rahul fake coughed to grab our attention, what's your problem??🤨
Ms. Lee we are getting late, come let's go....he said completely ignoring merli's existence.

The hurt is visible in her face, harini I will see you later she said bluntly and walked away. I slapped his arm, Ouch!! Why are you beating me coco?? he rubbed his arm. What do you mean rahul ??  The way you talked to her is very bad rahul....

Looks like I care, I am going if you wanna join come along otherwise just go behind her....he walked away.

I sighed heavily. Merli has a huge crush on rahul but he never looked at her and always ignored her, although I am his bestfriend I always felt bad for her. Shaking myself from the thoughts, I walked to our next class, it was social class. It's strange, the class is not started yet.

I confusedly walked to my place, Nive? What happened why still class didn't start yet?? Oh!! Harini...umm it's just that everyone is saying, some students were missing---

What do you mean missing?? Are you kidding me?? What happened to them ?? From when this happens??

Hey relax girl she calmed me down. Two girls missed and they were the daughters of our school board officials...no one knows what happened to them?? Investigation is going on....

I will do it!! I will find them I told her sternly. Are you serious harini?? Just Stop kidding....

I didn't tell her anything...I went to search merli, Merli I called out her,
She came out hurriedly, the tense is visible in her face, Why are you here harini??

Merli, Is that true?? The news about girls who missed?? I asked her while shaking her arms furiously. It's because they were her best friends but still she didn't care to tell me....

I am sorry, she hugged me and started sobbing.... I calmed down. Its ok don't worry.

We will find them....