Tell me the truth

When is the last time you spoke to harini?? I enquired her. Hmm, 3 days before her death.... WHAT!!! Ishwar shouted, oh boy don't shout my ears gonna bleed, I said in pissed tone. After her disappearance, I tried to contact her, but all my effort went in vain, and after some days, I got a phone call from an unknown number, I picked with hesitance but still I responded, I heard a shaky voice, hello who is this?? Ja-ne please sav-e me... Harini!!! Where are you?? Tell me?? I don't know jane, I couldn't find out any way, she sobbed, shh its ok, I will com--- and the phone call ended.

I tried to call again, but it's switched off, I told police but they didn't took it seriously, after 3 days I heard the news she was dead, I couldn't accept the truth, i hid myself in lonely, I felt guilty for killing my own bestfriend. It reminded me of my hana's death, I know how it feels, losing someone whom you love the most because of you it's kind of a pain that no one will be able to understand.

It's okay jane, Can you help me to get justice for your friend, I asked her with hope. Her eyes lit up, I will, I will do anything. Okay, when the call was ended, do you hear some other voice other than harini. Hmm 🤔 yes, it was a male voice, but I couldn't hear what he said. The two girls who got kidnapped, I know one is not anymore, but the other one?? Do you know where is she?? No, she is not here, her parents took her to other country....

How was the two girls connected with you?? They were my best friends, we all studied together. But with harini, how were they related?? The girl's dad is our board director, when harini was not able to pay the fee, he did it, for some reason he liked harini more than his daughters.

Hmm, ok don't worry I will take care of it, I said assuring her. Then we will take our leave, its already late--- it's better if you two stay here tonight, its already dark and it's not so safe to go outside. But jane--- no buts inform your mother that's it. I couldn't deny her, so I informed my dad, because if I tell my mom I am sure that she will kick me out of the house.

Guys, I am sorry I don't have a very big room, so please share this room she said apologetically, we assured her that it's ok. It has a single bed and it was not that big but it's sufficient for us. My cheeks were flushed out. The awkwardness spread around us. Which side you want?? Huh!! I blinked for few times. Dumbo, which side of the bed you gonna take??

I will take left side, I said with embarrassment. We settled down, I closed my eyes, but I don't feel sleepy. I stared at the ceiling, wondering how my life is going on... Thank you harin, Ishwar said. I turned to him, why?? For what?? For everything you did, I stared at him with confusion. After harini's death I was devastated, as like rahul said, if I went on that day when harini called me, I think we would never lost her, everyday guilty started eating me down..... And when the day you came into my life, when you are working hard for getting justice for her death, I felt happy and fulfilled, thank you.... He came near me until I could feel his breath fanning near my lips, my breath became uneven, my heart started drumming....

He crashed his lips on me, roughly yet gentle, a sweet moan escaped from my mouth, he bit my lower lip to open my mouth and I did, our tongues started swirling together, fighting for dominance, and obviously he won. We separate as we were out of breath, you are so good at this, he complimented me, I blushed like a tomato. I could feel my heavy lids becoming heavy and soon I drifted into sleep in his embrace.

The next morning, we woke up and we thanked jane for letting us stay, we left from there, I was standing infront of my house, I was so nervous to go inside, because I am damn sure that my mom will whoop my ass, How long are you gonna stay here?? Ishwar asked in annoyed 😠 tone. For past five minutes you are standing here like this... I am afraid of my mom, I whined like a child. Then stay here like this, why--- mom!! Come inside, she told me sternly. I walked inside with my little feet and she stopped me in midway, I blinked in confusion.

Bring him too, I nodded like an innocent child and I dragged him too. We were on the couch 🛋️ How long is it happening?? I twitched my eyebrows 🤨 What is happening?? Don't act like a innocent harin, I know everything, just spill the beans she ordered me. Maa, it's not like what you think, we are just friends--- our mom eyed us suspiciously. Mrs. lee what she is telling is truth, we aren't dating, we are just friends, he assured my mom. For some reason, I felt my heart crushed as he said that we were just friends and my mom looked convinced. I sighed in relief. Ok then, I will get going, Ishwar said, I nodded.

After I refreshed myself and finished my morning routine, I went to my study table to collect some stuffs and something caught up in my mind. When I went to that eerie building, I saw only one girl and the other one is not there, when I searched for the exit, I know there is no one other than me until I met that girl, how did she escaped, from where she was released and about that girl, there is no information.

Did she really got kidnapped??! I called rahul and told him that I need to meet him, he came and picked me up from my house, what happened harin?? Why--- Take me to Mr. Shah's house, I cut him off. Mr. Shah!!! Isn't he is our board director??? I hummed in response. Why---just take me there rahul, don't be so noisy.

I entered his house, it was quite big, Me. Shah?? Are you there??  Who are you guys?? Harini!!! He looked at me with shock 😲 No, sir I am harin, the new transfer student, daughter of inspector general lee, u told him boldly. Uh-huh ok so--- can I get a glass of water sir?? Yea-h he said going inside. I looked around the house, the photos of the girls hunged down everywhere, at the end of the wall, I saw a small photo frame with the broken pieces of glass, it was a lady with her 6 to 7 old year son, I took a snap of that photo and I hurried back.

He came late and handed me the glass of water, so now tell me Ms. Harin why are you here?? I sipped the water, isn't rude Mr. Shah to ask the guest like this?? Excuse me?? He asked me with unsure look. I'm here to see your second daughter!! His expression started changing, he looks like he was drained out.

She's not here, he said bluntly. Don't think you can hide the truth mr.Shah its better if you tell on your own. She is in United States, now move from here, security!!! He shouted. You think your threatening will work on me?? Tell me the truth!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n : heyy guys, hope you all doing well, I am so thankful for your cooperation. And don't worry the story is gonna end soon. Stay tuned to know more updates.

Love 💕 you all 💜

Is it all only NightmareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara