Final chapter

I opened my eyes slowly, I can't able to move, my legs and hands were paining like a hell, I looked at my right side, Ma... Harin?? Are you ok dear?? Shall I call the doctor, Doct--- I held her by wrist, where were they?? She stroked my hair, dear, Everyone is safe--- where is thyme?? He is no more dear--- THYME!!! Tears started rolling down my cheeks, no dear please don't cry, please....

After 1 week:
Mom, I am going, see you later I said locking the door, good morning my lady, I chuckled softly, good morning I smiled warmly, So, Ms. Nobita-- hmm?? Don't worry about me I already had my breakfast. Good he said ruffling my hair.

How's your wound?? Are you ok now?! Yeah I am better.... Where is rahul?? He went to pick someone.... He trailed off. Someone I knitted my eyebrows 🤨 Hmm, yeah... Don't tell me that it is Anusha!!!! Oh Dumbo, no it's jane--- oh really!!! O my god, I can't believe... Don't you feel sad?? Ishwar asked me, I scrunched my nose in confusion, why I have to be?? Don't you love him?? Oh god c'mon man, he is my bestfriend, I know he is handsome, smart, cute, lovely but he is my best friend alone not more than anything.

I said while controlling my laugh because Ishwar looks so cute now, he is angry that I praised rahul, and he is relieved 😌 that I don't love him, how cute he is!! I giggled.

Ok ok come let's go, it's time.... I nodded. We went to the class but to my surprise there was no one, I checked the time, we are not early too, Ishwar why--- I turned to left side but he is not there, I was confused what the heck!!

Thank you, I looked at her, Harini!!! Hmm how are you?? I ran to her and hugged her tightly, I sobbed shh calm down girl, I am here okay?? You know what you look like so cute while you're crying, she said while 🤭 giggling. I pouted, huh!! Don't make a fun of me... Ok, so what you are going to do next?? She questioned me, Hmm the locket you gave me, thank you so much and further actions will be taken by this... I trailed off.

Do you wanna talk to sister?? My eyes lit up, Yes can I?? I saw my sister and I crashed into her, hana ha-na how are you?? I missed you so much, I am sorry please don't leave me alone, I am sorry, thyme is not with me, please--- Gorya?? Can u leave me?? Huh!! I looked at her with confusion.

Can't you leave me?? Why are you holding me back?? Let me go gorya!! No hana, please 🥺 I am sorry because of me you lost your life and it's the chance please come back I can't live without you--- No gorya don't blame yourself, you're not the reason for my death, please understand that, please let me go, I am happy, and I want to see you as happy too!!! Please let me go gorya! Hoe long you gonna hold me, just let me go hmm??she said caressing my cheeks. I can't believe this is happening, my own sister is telling me to let her go, no it's not happening,  hana--- it's ok, harin try to understand hmm?? It's not my decision, it's hers try to understand that....

Harin, Are you ok?? Saji asked me, I smiled at her bitterly, I am.... It's ok hana I am happy about your decision, I will let you go, I thought to myself....
I surrendered the locket in which thyme admitted all his fault, and the case was closed successfully, I felt so happy and relieved for keeping up my promise.

The cold wind 🍃 blowing making me shiver a bit, I saw him, his eye smile is plastered on his face, I placed white flowers infront of him, How you doing thyme?? You know I miss you so much, your gorya is here don't you wish to see me?? I smiled bitterly. I'm sorry, I sobbed, tears trickling down my cheeks, I love you my sinister...

Few years later;
It's a winter season, and here I am standing in the balcony with my cup of hot chocolate, I saw someone opening the door, and tiny little hands were peeking out, What do you want my love?? Mama, she came and hugged me, what happened hmm?? I said while stroking her hair, Mom, bubblu uncle is chasing me, I chuckled, oh really!! Hmm, yes mommy....

Mommy do you forgot what day it is?? No dear, I will never... Then shall we go?? I nodded gently. She slowly kept the white flowers infront of him, we miss you papa, rest well, do you know what today I went to golf club with mama, it's so fun, ok I will leave you both alone, she said smiling cutely...

Thyme, Ara had grown up, she is turning 5 next week, I'm happy that she is so considerate of me like you....I love you my sinister....I am leaving, see you soon.

After his death, I was being complete mess, I don't know what to do, I went abroad, healed myself, completed my graduation and came back, I found out that a girl lost her parents during the bomb blast, it reminded me our incident so I decided to adopt her, I gave thyme's name as father's name, he is always fond of childrens and he always dreamt to have one with me. The scars in my soul ends up healed by this little creature.

Rahul is good in terms with his job and he is good in state, About Ishwar I don't know anything till now, our last meet ended in a fight but I don't know that it will be our last meet. I still had insecurness about his love, I don't want that feeling that he loves me for only his past girlfriend's face.

I may have her face, but I'm gorya, my sinister's property...

I hope this nightmare is ended finally.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for supporting me through this journey, and the story has come to end, I am sorry if the ending is not good, but I really want to be like this...

If I can I will publish the bonus part....

Thank you 💜♾️❤️