𝟎𝟎𝟐

Urokodaki Sakonji

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "You're so cute, Nezuko!" Y/N cooed as she pat said girl's head.

Nezuko let out kitten-like hums, leaning into Y/N's touch.

Unbeknownst to them, Tanjiro was watching them with a smile.

'She'll make such a good mother~' Tanjiro thought, slightly tilting his head to the side.

'Patience, Tanjiro, patience. It'll only be a matter of time before I-'

"Ah! There you are, Tanjiro!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Nezuko dug herself a hole! She must be really afraid of the sun. Hm? What's that?"

Y/N pointed at the basket in his hands.

"Oh, this? I made it so Nezuko could travel with us during the day."

He walked over and kneeled down.

"Do you think you can fit, Nezuko?"

Nezuko crawled out of the hole and went head first into the basket, only her upper arms and above being able to fit inside.

"Hm... Nezuko, could you shrink by any chance?"

With a bit of encouragement, Nezuko shrunk down to the size of a small child.

"Good job, Nezuko!" Y/N exclaimed, rewarding the demon with head pats.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "To reach the slopes of Mount Sigiri, you must first pass through these mountains," said a kind lady.

"The sun is going down... Are you sure you want to continue? With such large luggage, won't it be dangerous?"

"We'll be careful. Thank you!" Tanjiro and Y/N said, both of them giving the lady a bow.

"There are stories of travelers that disappear in thin air! Be careful!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Guys, look! A temple!" Y/N said.

"There's a light on. Someone must be in there. Come on," Tanjiro said, gently tugging Nezuko along.

"Wait... It smells like blood! Someone must be hurt!" Tanjiro ran up to the temple, dragging Nezuko - who was dragging Y/N - with him.

"Is everything okay?!" Tanjiro yelled as he slid open the doors.

All three of them ceased movement.

Sitting there was a demon surrounded by bloody corpses.

"Oi! This is my territory! Trespassers aren't allowed!" He yelled.

Y/N was hardly paying attention to it, though.

She, along with Nezuko, were in a trance of sorts.