𝟎𝟐𝟑

Hashira Meeting

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N sat in the dark room with Nezuko in her lap.

She cooed at the demoness who was letting out airy giggles.

The door that led to the room slid open.

"Moshi moshi~ Are you in here,
Y/N-chan~?"

"Hm? Oh, hello, Shinobu-san! Do you need something?"

Nezuko sat up and clinged onto
Y/N's shoulders, her eyes narrowed.

'Who the hell're you? Why are you speaking to shimai?' She thought angrily, her grip tightening.

Shinobu noticed her gaze, her smile tightening.

'Be grateful I even let you stay here, you spoiled brat.'

"Shinobu-san?"

"Ah, right! Oyakata-sama asks you to meet him and the rest of the Hashira in his estate."

"E-Eh?! But-"

She was cut off when Shinobu grabbed her wrist.

"We mustn't keep the master waiting. You can come back to Nezuko once the meeting is over."

Without warning, Shinobu dragged Y/N out of the room.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "I'm back, Oyakata-sama! I brought Y/N-chan like you asked!"

"Thank you, Shinobu."

Y/N could feel everybody's gaze fall on her.

'Can't you look at something else?!'

"Please, sit, my child," Oyakata-sama said gently, gesturing to a spot near him.

Y/N hesitantly sat down, trying to look at anything but the Hashira and the master.

"Don't be shy, this shouldn't last too long. I'd just like to ask you for information about Kibutsuji. If the information that I have received is correct, Kibutsuji wanted Tanjiro dead but wanted you brought to him alive, no?"

"Y-Yes... that's right..."

"Do you know why that is?"

"No..."

'How would I know? This is making my head hurt. Why did he want me? Couldn't he have asked for Tanjiro?'

"Oi! Get your head out of the clouds and answer my question!" The flamboyant man demanded.

"Now now, Uzui-san. Y/N-chan is still processing things. It's best to let her," Shinobu said.

"Ah... Sorry... What was your question?"

"I asked if he acted oddly; anything that would seem unusual for someone like him!"

"Well... When he looked at him, he sorta froze. That's about it."

"What do you mean by 'froze'?" The scarred man asked.

"It's exactly how it sounds. He just stood there and stared at me without a word."

"Perhaps there was something about you that made him want to capture you alive!" The flame-haired man exclaimed.

"Maybe... Well, actually, there was a bit of drool coming from his mouth, and I had a few open wounds that were bleeding. Maybe that's why?"

"It could be a very likely reason," Oyakata-sama said calmly.

Y/N took notice of the stare that the mint-eyed boy was sending her way.

'Is he okay...?'

"Is that all there was about him?" Oyakata-sama asked.

"Well, he was with a human woman that he called his wife and a human little girl that he called his daughter. He was pretending to be human. That's all I know."

Oyakata-sama nodded.

"If that's all, then you can go back to the Butterfly Estate to continue your recovery. Shinobu."

"Of course!"

Shinobu stood up and led Y/N back to the Butterfly Mansion.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Nezuko
⤷92%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 100%.
SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kocho Shinobu
⤷61%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Y/N saw no point in going to the meeting since she didn't really speak that much.
❥ Some of the Hashira are disappointed since they didn't get to speak to Y/N.
Nezuko was delighted when
Y/N returned.
❥ Nezuko would've attacked Shinobu if Y/N wasn't there.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜