𝟎𝟐𝟎

Punishment Discussion; Abused Nezuko

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "There's no need for a trial!" A male with flame-like hair yelled, scaring Y/N out of her wits.

"Protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct! Let's kill the demon girl!"

"Then let me cut off her head flamboyantly," said a very tall and muscular male with white hair tied into a ponytail.

"I'll spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be a flamboyant flamboyance."

'Eeehh...? We're gonna kill such a cute girl? It pains my heart to think such things,' a pink and green haired woman with her chest area very exposed thought.

"Ahhh... What pitiful children. It's a shame they were even born," said an extremely tall and muscular man who was seemingly blind but religious.

'What were those clouds called again...?' A boy with empty looking mint green eyes though.

"Let's kill her," the blind man said, the the flamboyant and flame males agreeing.

Y/N looked down worriedly at Tanjiro, who began darting around.

"Forget those two. More importantly, what are we going to do about Tomioka-san," a man who was sitting in a tree said, his eyes two different colors, his mouth covered in white bandages, and a white snake slithering on his neck and shoulder.

"I have a headache seeing him not bound here. According to Kocho-san, Tomioka-san violated Demon Slayer conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How will he take responsibility?"

'Iguro-san, you're so persistent as usual, like a snake. How wonderful,' the pink haired woman gushed.

'Tomioka-san'a all alone so far away there. So cute.'

"Well, he'll be fine, right? He followed us without any struggle. We'll punish him later. I want to hear what these two have to say," Shinobu said, turning everybody's attention back to Y/N and Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, lay down, you need to rest," Y/N said, gently pushing Tanjiro down.

"It's true that Nezuko is a demon, but she won't attack humans, no matter how hungry she is. I understand that it's hard to believe, but it's the undeniable truth."

"Don't spit out such rash remarks. For starters, you've known her for a long time, so of course you'd defend her. I don't trust anything you're saying," the snake man said.

"Ahhh... She's possessed by a demon. Let's kill her quickly and release her from suffering," the blind man said.

"Listen! We became swordsmen to cure Nezuko! It's been over two years since Nezuko became a demon, and in that time, she hasn't eaten a single person!" Tanjiro yelled, getting up on his knees despite Y/N's warnings.

"Your story is going around in circles. She hasn't eaten anybody and never will? Don't just give us lip service, tell us a more flamboyant explanation," the white haired man demanded.

'What was that bird called again...?' The mint eyed boy thought, completely disregarding the conversation.

"Umm... I have a question... It doesn't seem like Oyakata-sama has grasped this situation yet. Can we just deal with it on our own like this? We should wait until he arrives..." The pink haired girl suggested, earning strange looks from the other Hashira.

"My sister, Y/N, and I can fight together! We can fight to protect people as Demon Slayers! So-"

"Whoa whoa, this is getting interesting," a voice said.

"Pleade don't Shinazugawa-sama! Let go of the box, please!" A kakushi pleaded.

"So you're the idiots who travel with the demon. What the hell were you planning to do?" A very scarred male asked, Nezuko's box held in one of his hands as he walked over to the others.

'Shinazugawa-san's scars have increased again. How rugged!'

"Kocho-sama, please forgive us...!"

"Please don't act on you own, Shinazugawa-san," Shinobu said.

'It's rare to see Shinobu-chan angry. It's so cool!'

"What's a demon to you, kiddos? You can fight with it to protect people as Demon Slayers?" The man asked.

"You see, about that... That's impossible, you morons!"

With that, the scarred man stabbed Nezuko's box, blood dripping from the corner.

"Ah-!"

Tanjiro jumped up and ran at the man in a hour of rage.

"Tanjiro, no!" Y/N exclaimed, jumping up to stop Tanjiro, only to be stopped by Giyu.

"Don't," was all he said.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A HASHIRA OR WHATEVER! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYBODY WHO HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"Hahaha! 'S that so?! Good for you!"

"Stop it! Oyakata-sama is coming!" Giyu exclaimed, catching the scarred man off guard.

With his guard down, Tanjiro landed a harsh headbutt on the man's forehead, giving him a nosebleed and knocking him to the ground.

The pink haired girl laughed.

"I'm so sorry."

"If you can't tell good demons from bad ones, then you should quit being a Hashira!"

"Damn you... I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Oyakata-sama has arrived!" A little girl exclaimed.

"So you have come, my children."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Tomioka Giyu
51%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Muichiro was stealing quick glances at Y/N.
❥ Tengen thinks Y/N is perfect wife material.
❥ Kyojuro thinks Y/N is very pretty but also very naive, gullible, and too kind, leading him to believe that Tanjiro perhaps brainwashed her into thinking Nezuko is good.
❥ Kaburamaru is interested in
Y/N.
❥ Mitsuri thinks Y/N is adorable and wants to say it aloud, but she's afraid that she'll embarrass herself.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜