𝟎𝟒𝟎

Jealousy

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Aaahhhh!!! It's Tanjiro-kun! Tanjiro-kuuunnn!!!" Mitsuri exclaimed, running towards said male.

"No, please don't, Mitsuri-chan!"
Y/N pleaded, but it was too late - Tanjiro already looked over.

"Y/N-chan!" She heard him gasp.

"Listen, listeeeen! I got ignored! I greeted him, and he ignored me!"

"Huh-? Oh! Who did?" Tanjiro asked.

"I don't know!!! I asked him his name, and he ignored me! Isn't that just cruel?! I'm a Hashira!"

"She's talking about that mean guy from Final Selection... I believe his name is... Shinazugawa Genya...?" Y/N informed hesitantly - she was still a bit unnerved after what happened at the Red Light District.

"Now all that good energy I got from the hot spring is completely gone!" Mitsuri whined.

"Oh! It seems like dinner will be done soon. I hear they used matsutake mushrooms," Y/N said, half wanting to cheer up Mitsuri and half wanting to get away from Tanjiro.

"Whoaaa!!! Are you serious?!"

Mitsuri grabbed Y/N's wrist and led her away while singing.

Y/N looked back at Tanjiro.

She shuddered at his gaze.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Nezuko clinged dangerously tightly to an uncomfortable Y/N as they walked alongside Mitsuri and Tanjiro.

They had just finished dinner, well, Mitsuri and Tanjiro did.

Since Nezuko and Y/N were demons, they didn't need human food, though Y/N did have a cup of tea.

Mitsuri walked away upon hearing a kakushi say that her sword was done, leaving Y/N alone with the Kamado siblings.

"I should get going as well!" She said quickly, getting out of Nezuko's grip with a bit of struggle and leaving with her umbrella before Tanjiro could ask anything.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N sat in a shaded spot under a tree in the company of her crow.

She gently pet the bird with her eyes closed, completely unaware of the figure approaching her.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kanroji Mitsuri
⤷42%

ꨄNEW YANDERE UNLOCKEDꨄ

Shinazugawa Genya
⤷2%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Genya didn't speak to Mitsuri and Y/N not only because of their beauty, but also because he was embarrassed about the way he acted at Final Selection and at the Butterfly Estate.

❥ Tanjiro was lowkey annoyed with Mitsuri because he wanted to speak to Y/N alone (jealous much 😒).
❥ Tanjiro is determined to get

Y/N alone in the hot spring (dude's down bad 😟).

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜