𝟎𝟒𝟕

Tengen's Wives

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N walked away from the Ubuyashiki Estate; she had just spoken with Ubuyashiki Amane, a beautiful white haired woman, about the Infinity Mansion.

Instead of returning to the Butterfly Mansion, however, she wandered off, far from both estates.

She continued to walk until she came across another house.

"Oi! Who're you?"

Y/N looked over and nearly passed out.

Three women, all showing a lot of cleavage, were standing with a basket in each of their arms.

"Answer me!" The black and yellow haired woman demanded.

"Sorry for intruding! My name is L/N Y/N! I mean no harm!"

She looked over at the black haired woman wearing purple.

"Ah! I know you! You're Hinatsuru, right? One of Uzui-san's wives! That must mean that you guys are the other two!"

They looked at her with suprised.

"You know Tengen-sama?" The woman wearing the blue asked.

"Well, sort of. I know that he's the Sound Hashira and that he went on a mission to the Red Light District."

Hinatsuru smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet, L/N-san," she said.

"Please, call me Y/N!"

"Name's Makio! This here is Suma, and you already know Hinatasuru," the black and yellow haired woman introduced.

"It's very nice to meet you guys!"

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Uzui-san!" Y/N gasped, bowing at a 90° angle.

"Would you stop being so loud? You're scaring the poor girl!" Makio said, slapping him lightly on the arm.

"Y-Yeah! And me, too!" Suma whined.

"Nobody asked, you idiot!" Makio replied, punching Suma on the shoulder.

"WAAAHHH!!! DID YOU SEE THAT, TENGEN-SAMA?! MAKIO PUNCHED ME!"

"Huh? I didn't see?" Tengen said.

Makio and Suma bickered while Hinatsuru watched in slight amusement.

"Don't mind them, they're always like that. What brings you here anyways, Y/N?" Tengen asked.

"I was just wandering around and came across those three. I can leave if you prefer-"

"Nonsense! Stay for awhile!"

"N-No, I really should get going-"

But before Y/N could finish her sentence, Tengen was already dragging her towards his estate.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Uzui Tengen⤷32%

Uzui Tengen
32%

ꨄNEW YANDERES UNLOCKEDꨄ

Hinatsuru, Makio, & Suma
⤷32%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ DITCH TENGEN AND MARRY ME INSTEAD! PLEASE, I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES- Author apologizes.
❥ Tengen feels bad because of the way that he treated Y/N before.
❥ It took everything in Y/N's power to keep herself from fainting (same, bestie).

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜