𝟎𝟑𝟗

Kanroji Mitsuri; Sworthsmith Village

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N sat in her dark room of the Butterfly Estate, staring down at her lap.

'I won that trial by a hair! They probably wouldn't have been convinced if it weren't for Uzui-san and Tanjiro. Tanjiro...'

Y/N thought of her childhood bestfriend.

She had thought of him so fondly; he was very kind and caring to everybody, even demons!

But now... now she couldn't even recognize him.

That was why she wasn't with him nor Nezuko.

The door to her room slid open, revealing the Love Hashira.

"Hello!" The woman exclaimed cheerfully.

"Ah! Hi...?" Y/N hadn't expected such kindness from a Corps member now, especially from a Hashira.

"Wah! You're a lot cuter close up! My name is Kanroji Mitsuri - call me Mitsuri! It's nice to meet you,
Y/N- chan! Sorry, can I call you that?" Her words were rushed due to her excitement.

"Yes, I don't mind."

"Great! Anyways, would you like to accompany me to the Sworthsmith Village? They have really relaxing natural hot springs and amazing food!"

"Sworthsmith Village?" Y/N questioned.

"Oh, yes! It's where the sworthsmiths that make nichirin blades live!"

"Ah... Um... Sure...?"

"Great!"

Mitsuri grabbed Y/N and pulled her into her chest, successfully giving Y/N a bisexual panic.

"Uwah! I'm so sorry! Are you okay,
Y/N-chan?!" Mitsuri asked worriedly, cupping her face.

Y/N gave a thumbs up as a small amount of blood dripped from her nose.

"Eeeek!!!!!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N walked alongside Mitsuri, her body protected from the sun by the F/C umbrella that she was carrying.

"C'mon, Y/N-chan! Let's go get bathrobes!"

After getting robes, Mitsuri led Y/N to a large hot spring.

She took her clothes off, Y/N reluctantly doing the same.

They stepped into the hot spring, warming their bodies.

Mitsuri sank into the water with a groan of satisfaction.

Y/N swam over to a shaded spot, placed down her umbrella, and closed her eyes.

The warth of the water caused her drowsiness that began to overtake her.

'I can get used to this.'

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ꨄNEW YANDERE UNLOCKED

ꨄNEW YANDERE UNLOCKEDꨄ

Kanroji Mitsuri
41%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ [REDACTED] watched Y/N as she undressed. He may or may not be jerking off to her right now-

❥ Somebody else saw Y/N and Mitsuri undress, but he looked away (we love a respectful king
😌💅🏽).

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜