𝟎𝟐𝟗

Reunited; Resurrection

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Y/N-channnnnn~"

The familiar voice caught the attention of both Y/N and Kyojuro.

They turned to look at Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu! It's so nice to see you again!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Is this a friend of yours, Y/N-san?" Kyojuro asked.

"Mhm! This is Agatsuma Zenitsu. Oh, and that's Hashibira Inosuke! You already know Tanjiro, right?"

He laughed loudly, staring off into the distance.

"Sit with us!"

Tanjiro placed Nezuko's box by the window and sat across from Kyojuro.

The box opened and tiny Nezuko crawled out, Y/N's haori clutched in her small hands.

She pounced on Y/N and nuzzled her lovingly.

"I missed you too, Nezuko!" She said, tickling her stomach.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Kyojuro watched, the same thought running through their minds.

'She'd make a great mother.'

After a little while, the conductor came over and punched their tickets.

'His aura... Is he alright...?' Y/N thought worriedly.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Kyojuro stood up.

"Get back! There is is urgent matter, so don't mind the sword.

A large demon with horns protruding out of it's body and two faces emerged, scaring the many passengers.

"Blood Demon Art was hiding that huge thing! And it was hard to sense it! However, if you bare your fangs to the innocent, my bright red blade will burn you to the bone!" He said, his usual smiling expression looking a bit creepy.

'Flame Breathing, First Form: Unkowing Fire!'

The demon was decapitated within moments.

Y/N watched as Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu crowed around Kyojuro in awe.

Nezuko grabbed her sleeve, demanding more attention.

"Don't worry, Nezuko, I didn't forget about you!" She said, continuing to tickle her.

Not too long after, everyone was asleep.

Inosuke was laying on Zenitsu while Tanjiro was leaning on Nezuko's box.

Nezuko was snuggled in Y/N's arms and Y/N was leaning on Kyojuro's shoulder.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "-to... Imoto... Imoto!"

Y/N's eyes flew open only to be met with S/N's identical E/C eyes.

"It's about time! Oka-san and oto-san are about to leave, so hurry up!"

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜