𝟎𝟏𝟑

Mates; Outside of the Mansion

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "AHHHHH!!!! A MONSTER!!!!" Zenitsu screamed.

The boar man ran up to Y/N and got into her face.

"Wah!" She exclaimed in suprise, putting her hands up.

It sniffed her neck, grunting again.

It then grabbed her by the waist, put her over his shoulder, and sped off.

"AHHHHH! Y/N-CHANNNN!" Zenitsu yelled, his voice slowly fading.

"Zenitsu! Put me down! Who the hell are you?! What the hell are you?!" She asked, pounding on his back and pulling at his arms in an attempt to escape his grasp.

He only tightened his grip on her.

"You are now the mate of the mighty Inosuke, king of the mountains!" He said confidently to the dumbfounded girl.

'King of the mountains...? I can't tell if he's delusional, was dropped on his head as a kid, or just straight up stupid.' She thought to herself.

He moved her so that he was now carrying her bridal style.

He held her to his bare chest tightly before jumping up and smashing through a wall.

"PIG ASSULT! PIG ASSULT!" He yelled, causing Y/N to clamp her hands over her ears.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Y/N!"

She removed her hands from her ears and looked over at the source of the voice.

"Tanjiro! Please help me! This crazy boar man is calling me his mate and won't let me go!" She exclaimed, still kicking her legs.

Said male threw her to the ground and pulled out two horribly chipped nichirin katanas.

'Wait... This... thing... is a Demon Slayer?!'

Y/N attempted to stand up, but her adrenaline wore down, causing the pain in her body to come back.

Tanjiro ran to her side her pulled her into his chest.

"How dare you! You can't just throw people around! A girl, nevertheless!" He yelled in anger.

The boar grunted in annoyance before running at a demon in the doorway.

He had tsuzumi drums protruding out of his shoulders, stomach, and hips with one seemingly missing from his back.

He had the words 'Lowermoon Six' carved in one of his eyes, but it was crossed out.

"No! That thing is a demon! Don't swing your swords blindly at it!" Tanjiro exclaimed, still holding a dizzy and in-pain Y/N in his arms.

The demon muttered something while banging on one of its drums, causing the room to shift.

'I think I'm gonna be sick...'

The boar landed on the little girl's back and kept his foot there.

"Ahahahaha! The room is spinning 'round and 'round! Interesting! Interesting, indeed!" He said.

Tanjiro gently laid Y/N back on the ground before rushing over to the boar and throwing him off of the little girl.

"Don't step on people like that!"

"What are you doing, you insect...?"

"Who do you think you are, stepping on such a small child like that?!"