𝟎𝟎𝟑

Nature Breathing, Sabito and Makomo

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"I am a trainer. My job is to teach swordsmen," Urokodaki said.

"There are a lot of trainers who teach swordsmen with a variety of techniques. If one wants to enter the Demon Slayer Corps, they must survive the Final Selection on Mount Fujikasane. I get to decide whether you are allowed to enter."

Those words were stuck in Y/N's head as she and Tanjiro trained together.

When they weren't training, Tanjiro was writing in a journal while Y/N was writing a letter to
S/N or reading her book.

"A major member of the L/N family is L/N Izumi, the cultivator of Nature Breathing. She lived in the Sengoku Era and was good friends with the famous Tsugikuni Yorrichi. She made Nature Breathing alongside Sun Breathing, making it one of the first Breathing Styles to exist," Y/N read.

'Water Breathing isn't working out for me... Maybe I should practice Nature Breathing like my ancestors!'

So that's what she did.

With Urokodaki's permission, Y/N practiced Nature Breathing.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "I don't have anything more to teach you," Urokodaki said.

"Eh?"

"From now on, you're going to have to prove yourself. See if you can improve yourself upon the basics that I have taught you."

The three of them walked through the mountain and stopped in front of two large boulders.

"If you two are able to cut these boulders in half, I will allow you to enter Final Selection."

'Huh...? Slice such a large rock in half...? Is that even possible?!'

Y/N could hear Tanjiro yelling after Urokodaki as the man walked away.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N watched as Tanjiro smashed his forehead on his boulder.

The boy was training relentlessly while she read her leather bound book.

There was a lot of interesting things in it, including a few pages on Total Concentration Breathing.

"Shut up!" Boomed a masculine voice.

Sitting on top of Tanjiro's boulder was a boy wearing a fox mask.

"A man shouldn't whine, especially in front of a woman! No matter how difficult and painful it may be, you shut your mouth and deal with it!"

The boy hopped off of the boulder and clashed his sword against Tanjiro.

'And they're off... Seriously, what's with boys totally disregarding me!'

"Don't worry about those two. They're just boys being boys," said a soft, feminine voice from Y/N's side.

She saw a small girl with gentle cyan eyes, black hair, and a fox on the side of her head.

"My name is Makomo. What is your name?" The girl asked.

"Ah... L/N Y/N. It's nice to meet you, Makomo.

"Likewise!"

'Something about this girl is... off... Same with that boy. They both don't have an aura of any shape or form...'

"We've been watching you two train. You use a different Breathing Style from Water Breathing, no?" Makomo asked.

"Yeah- Wait, how have you been watching us? Where did you even come from?" Y/N asked.

"We all love Urokodaki-sensei a lot!"

'So the boy's name is Sabito. She knows Urokodaki-sensei? Wait, she didn't answer my question!'

"I'll leave it to you, then," Sabito said, turning to the girls.

"Alright," Makomo answered.

Sabito shifted his gaze to Y/N.

He stared for a moment before turning away.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ꨄNEW YANDERES UNLOCKEDꨄ

Sabito
⤷1%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Makomo
⤷12%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿ Taisho-Era Secrets ✿

❥ Y/N's book contains information about the early Demon Slayers.
❥ Y/N has yet to receive any letters from S/N.
❥ S/N sent Y/N off with an abundance of food that she probably won't be able to eat.
❥ Tanjiro has a few doodles of
Y/N in his journal.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜