𝟎𝟏𝟓

Hashibira Inosuke; The House with the Wisteria Crest

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "UWAH!!!! YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!!" Y/N exclaimed, running over to cup the boy's face.

"Hah?!"

"Your eyes are so beautiful, and your eyelashes are long and full! Ooh~ and your hair is really soft! You must have a very pretty mother!"

His rosy cheeks reddened even more as she gushed.

'He isn't that pretty. Not compared to Y/N-chan,' Zenitsu thought with a jealous huff.

"W-Well! My name is Hashibira Inosuke! Remember it well, for I am your mate!" He claimed, a feeling of pride overcoming his fluster.

He suddenly fell silent and began to sway around.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

He collapsed, only the white of his eyes visible and foam coming from his mouth.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "AHHHH!!! HE'S AWAKE!" Zenitsu screamed, his yelling being mixed with the now awake Inosuke's.

Inosuke began to chase Zenitsu, yelling at him about wanting to fight.

He stopped and looked at the group who were burying the deceased.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" He demanded.

"Burying the dead," Tanjiro answered with a forcefully calm voice.

"You should help too, Hashibira-san. There were a bunch of people that were killed in that house."

"IT'S POINTLESS TO BURY DEAD THINGS! WHO WOULD EVEN THINK TO DO THAT?! I'M NOT HELPING YOU! INSTEAD, HOW ABOUT YOU FIGHT ME?! AND STOP CALLING ME BY MY LAST NAME! CALL ME INOSUKE!"

"Is that so...? It's because your wound hurts, isn't it?"

"Huh...?"

Y/N took realization of what Tanjiro was doing and giggled before joining in.

"It's alright, Inosuke! Everybody has different levels of pain tolerance!" She said brightly.

"Finding all of the deceased in such a large house, digging holes and putting the bodies in them, it's a really tiring job. We're all capable of doing it, so it's okay. You should rest," Tanjiro said.

"DON'T UNDERESRIMATE ME! I'LL BURY A HUNDRED- NO- TWO HUNDRED BODIES! I'LL BURY MORE THAN ALL OF YOU!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        After departing from the children, the four Demon Slayers made their way to a house with a wisteria crest.

"You've all worked really hard, so now it's time for some well-deserved rest," Y/N's crow explained.

"Hello, there," said an elderly woman who was emerging from the house.

"Eek! A monster!" Zenitsu squealed.