𝟎𝟏𝟗

On Trial

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Tanjiro and Y/N stared at the spot where Rui once stood.

Just as Y/N opened her mouth to say something, a figure appeared.

"I got word that there was a Twelve Kizuki here. It seems like they have gone," the figure said.

"Ah- Tomioka-san!" Y/N exclaimed.

"There was a Twelve Kizuki, but he disappeared the moment I swung my sword! We don't know where he went!" Tanjiro explained.

He looked down at the two, his eyes widening.

"You're..."

"Caw! Caw! Restrain the ones named Kamado Tanjiro and Nezuko and L/N Y/N! Bring them to headquarters!" A crow called out, cutting Giyu off.

"Tanjiro is a Demon Slayer with a scar on his forehead and hanafuda earrings! Y/N is Demon Slayer with a F/C haori! Nezuko is a demon that has a piece of bamboo in her mouth!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N crouched over Tanjiro worriedly, trying to ignore the nine people that stared down at her.

"Moshi moshi! Y/N-chan~" A familiar honeyed voice called out.

Y/N switched her gaze from Tanjiro to the familiar short butterfly woman.

"Shinobu-san!" She gasped as Tanjiro slowly woke up.

"E-Eh?! Where are we,
Y/N?!" He asked, sitting up.

"You're awake, good! You, Kamado Tanjiro and L/N Y/N, are on trial right now."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kocho Shinobu
52%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Shinobu is very happy to see

Y/N again, but she wishes that she could meet her under different circumstances.
❥ Shinobu hates Tanjiro despite knowing him for only a few moments.
❥ Giyu wanted to speak to Y/N more and got extremely annoyed when the crow interrupted him.
❥ A few Hashira thought Y/N looked cute when worried.
❥ Y/N recognizes [REDACTED] from somewhere...

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜