𝟎𝟎𝟓

Final Selection; Agtasuma Zenitsu

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Ah! The wisteria is so pretty! Don't you think so, Tanjiro?" Y/N exclaimed.

"You're way prettier, Y/N!" Tanjiro said with no hesitation.

(Ignore if you have darker skin)
Y/N's cheeks flushed.

"Aww! You're so sweet, Tanjiro!"

The two walked up the steps to Final Selection together hand-in-hand.

They looked in front of them, seeing a lot of people standing around, two of which being a pair of girls, one with white hair and the other with black.

Three other people caught Y/N's eye: a skittish looking boy with blonde hair, a mean looking boy with a short mohawk, and a calm looking girl with a butterfly hairclip.

"Greetings, everyone. Thank you all for joining tonight's Final Selection. There are a lot of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by Demon Slayers. They are unable to leave," the black haired girl(?) began.

"Because from the mountain foot to half way up, there is a lot of demon repelling wisteria that blooms all year 'round," the white haired girl finished.

"However, from this point forward, there will be no more wisteria. Only demons. If you can survive here for seven days-"

"-then you pass the Final Selection. Now, let the Final Selection begin."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Oi oi, you go over there! This is my prey!"

"Hell no, get out of here!"

Tanjiro and Y/N stared at the two demons before them.

"Tanjiro! You take the one on the right! I'll take the one on the left!" Y/N yell-whispered, taking a fighting stance, Tanjiro quickly following her lead.

'Nature Breathing, Eighth Form: Deadly Thorns of a Rose!'

Y/N appeared behind the sharp-eared demon who's head fell off.

Y/N watched as the two demons disintegrated when she heard screaming.

"Why is there such a large mutant here?! I didn't hear anything about this!" A boy yelled.

As soon as he said that, a large demon with arms all around its body appeared, holding another boy by the neck with one of his many hands.

A few of its arms mutated together and shot out after the boy and grabbed him by his ankle.

Tanjiro quickly cut the arm off while Y/N grabbed the falling boy and threw him behind her.

Tanjiro stood in front of Y/N while she stood in front of the crying boy.

"Oh~ Two more of Urokodaki's little foxes!" The demon exclaimed.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Sabito. Do you think they will be able to win against him?" Makomo asked, extremely worried about Y/N's safety.