𝟎𝟐𝟏

Blood Tempting

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        "Good morning, my children. It's feels nice today. Is the sky blue?" A young, seemingly blind, man with a purple scar covering the topmost part of his face asked.

He walked along the platform with the help of two little girls that looked exactly like the white-haired little girl from Final Selecrion.

"I find it pleasurable that we still have all of the current Hashira present for the Hashira Meeting."

'Is that man okay? What happened to his face?' Y/N wondered.

Her train of thought was cut off by a harsh pain on the side of her face.

The scarred man grabbed Tanjiro and Y/N and pushed their heads down on the rocks.

She then noticed that all of the Hashira were bowing.

"We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for your happiness and health," the scarred man said with the utmost politeness.

"Thank you, Sanemi," the man said.

'I wanted to be the one to greet Oyakata-sama...' The pink haired lady thought jealously.

"Let me humbly say, there are two slayers present at the Hashira Meeting by the names of Kamado Tanjiro and L/N Y/N who have brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario, so will you allow me?"

'He was acting so mean earlier. This man must be really important for him to be speaking with such politeness,' Y/N thought dumbfounded.

"I see. I'm sorry they have surprised you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro, Y/N, and Nezuko, so I want everyone here to accept them."

"Aahh... Even though Oyakata-sama wishes us to do so, I am reluctant to give consent..." The blind man said.

"I also flamboyantly oppose to this! I could never accept a Demon Slayer who travels with demons," the white-haired man agreed.

"I will do whatever you say, Oyakata-sama!" The pink haired woman exclaimed.

"Either way's fine for me, I'll forget it anyways," the mint eyed boy said, his gaze never leaving Y/N.

'I know that girl... Where was she from, again...?' He thought.

"I don't trust them one bit. We all hate demons to begin with," the serpant-like man hissed.

"I respect you from the bottom of my heart, but I can't understand your thinking! I completely oppose to this!" The flame-haired male yelled.

"We are Demon Slayers who kill demons. I wish to punish Kamado and L/N along with Tomioka," the scarred man said.

Shinobu and Giyuu were silent, both of their gazes on the ground.

"The letter," Oyakata-sama told one of the girls, who said 'Yes' and pulled out a piece of paper.

"We received this letter from the former Water Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji-sama. I shall read an extract from it. 'Please forgive Tanjiro and Y/N for traveling with a demon. Nezuko has a tenacious spirit, and she retains some human reasoning. Even when she's starving, she won't eat humans, and she has stayed that way for more than two years. You may find this sudden and difficult to believe, but this is the unmistakable truth. If by any chance Nezuko ever attacks someone, Kamado Tanjiro and L/N Y/N as well as Tomioka Giyu and myself will slit our own stomachs open as an apology.'"