𝟎𝟑𝟕

The Sound Hashira; Insanity

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        The sun had gone down, so
Y/N could walk outside in the open.

The only problem was that there were a lot of people outside, so it would be difficult to look for Hinatsuru.

Nevertheless, Y/N dressed in a F/C furisode and ventured outside.

She walked around in search of Hinatsuru, trying her best to go unnoticed.

She finally found a more deserted area.

"Don't move."

Y/N froze in her spot.

A larger than normal nichirn katana was put to her throat.

"If you try to draw any attention, I'll cut your head off. Now answer my question: Where are my wives?" A masculine voice asked from behind her.

"I- I don't know!" Y/N squeaked.

"Please listen, my name is L/N Y/N! I was turned into a demon and taken my Kibutsuji as his 'wife". I don't know why he wanted me out of all people, but I promise, I haven't eaten any human flesh! The one and only time that I have, I was forcefed, but I threw it back up! I'm looking for Hinatsuru right now, so if you could take that katana away..."

Y/N was grabbed by her hair and twisted around to face the man behind her.

He was the tall, muscular, white haired man from the trial.

He glared at her suspiciously.

"Zenitsu told me about your wives! I only wish to help! I think I may have a lead on where Hinatsuru is!"

"Alright then, but don't try any funny business. I won't hesitate to flamboyantly decapitate you!"

"R-Right..."

Y/N led the man to a small building.

"I felt a distressed aura from in here. Ah-! Is that her?!"

Y/N could see a woman tighed up with Daki's obi inside of the building.

The Hashira broke inside and tended to her, Y/N looking around awkwardly from the side.

Suddenly, a very strong aura overpowered her senses.

Taking one last glance at the lovebirds, Y/N ran towards the aura.

'If I'm right about this, then the aura belongs to...'

Y/N was right; a taller version of Nezuko stood in front of a white haired Daki.

Nezuko's kimono was torn and her chest area was showing.

Nezuko charged at Daki right when
Y/N noticed a bloody Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro!" She exclaimed, running towards him.

"Y/N!" He said, grabbing her by her arms and pulling her into a hug.

"I thought I lost you!" He sobbed.

"You're..."

"A demon, I know, but I'm like Nezuko! I don't eat humans! I gain energy by sleeping. Besides that, what happened to you?! You're eyes are all bloody."

Tanjiro stared up at her with craze filled eyes.

"Why does that matter? I have you back, and this time, I won't let you go~"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Tanjiro
⤷100%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
R̶U̶N̶

ꨄNEW YANDERE UNLOCKEDꨄ

Uzui Tengen
⤷2%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Muzan removed the curse from Y/N because he wants to hear her say his name. 😏
❥ Tanjiro's gone off the deep end. He's also going to be more horny from now on. He might attempt something-

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜