𝟎𝟑𝟒

Demon Meeting

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N stared at her hands; her nails were extremely sharp and
F/C.

"Perfect," Muzan said, dragging his claws down her cheek..

"Hm... You won't be needing these. Nakime."

The two were transported to a large and luxurious bedroom.

There was a huge bed that could fit up to five people, and on the opposite end stood a closet.

On the side of the room stood a vanity where something black was sitting.

There were no doors nor windows.

"Your new clothes are sitting there, my love," Muzan said, indicating to the black thing that was on the vanity table.

"I shall come back in a few moments."

With that, Muzan disappeared.

Y/N stood completely still.

'I'm a demon, the thing that I hate the most. How did this happen? Why did I let this happen? Where are the others? Have they noticed that I'm gone? I guess I should do as this man says. He may be listening to my thoughts...'

Y/N walked over to the vanity and picked up the black thing, revealing a black hikizuri kimono with a blue spider like design.

Beside it was a golden obi with a dark blue obijime and obiage.

Beside that was a blue spider lily hairpin.

With difficulty, Y/N put on the outfit.

She styled her in in a(n) H/S (Hair Style) and finished it with the hairclip.

'It's not bad, though it will restrict my chances of escaping...'

"That's one of the reasons why I chose this for you, love," Muzan said from behind her.

"Though I also chose it because I thought you would look beautiful in it. I'm glad to say that I was correct. Now, I have a few people that I'd like you to meet."

Muzan grabbed Y/N's hand and they both were transported to the room where they were before.

Now, instead of just of the girl with the biwa and Enmu, there were eight new faces, one being familiar.

Y/N gasped.

'Rui!'

"It seems you've already met Lowermoon Five," Muzan said.

"I have..."

"Hm... Well, you've already met the two remaining Lowermoons. Now, I'd like you to meet the Uppermoons."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kibutsuji Muzan⤷84%⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%

Kibutsuji Muzan
⤷84%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS ABOVE 80%.
WATCH YOUR BACK.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

I was going to introduce the Uppermoons in this chapter, but I thought against it.
❥ Hikizuri kimonos are long kimonos that are typically worn by Makios and such.
I need more secrets, fr fr! 😭

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜