𝟎𝟑𝟐

Twelve Kizuki on the Train

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N jolted awake, waking Nezuko in the process.

"Sorry, Nezuko..." She muttered, patting her head in an attempt to calm her.

Y/N tried to move her N/R/H (Non-Respective Hand) hand, but it wouldn't budge.

She looked up at it and noticed that it was tied to a little girl behind her.

'When did this happen...?!'

Nezuko took notice of this and scratched her hand so that blood was trickling down her arm.

"Nezuko? What are you-? Wah!"

Nezuko set the rope on fire, causing it to burn away.

Y/N moved move her hand away from the little girl and looked around.

Everyone else was tied to a small child, but the most bizarre thing was that Kyojuro was holding a little girl in the air by her neck.

"Ah... Nezuko, could you burn everyone else's ropes? I'm going to investigate"

Nezuko nodded determinatedly and got to work.

'There's an aura that's stronger than Rui's on top of the train!'

She opened a window and jumped on the top.

"Hm~? Oh, hello there!"

Y/N stared at the pale demon, his short black, pink, and blue hair blowing in the wind.

The thing that caught Y/N's eye, however, was the fact that one of his eyes was engraved with the words Lowermoon One.

"Ah~ You're that girl that Muzan-sama wants us to capture! How lucky I am to encounter you! Once I capture you, he'll give me an abundance of his blood, and then I'll be able to battle for a spot as an uppermoon~"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Kamado Nezuko
⤷98%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 100%.
SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

❥ Guess who's sick! 😘✌🏽
❥ That's all, sorry, lol.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜