𝟎𝟎𝟖

Kibutsuji Muzan

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N walked through the brightly lit town as she tried to find Tanjiro and Nezuko.

'It's dark out! Shouldn't everyone be asleep?' She thought as she rubbed her aching head.

She finally got out of the crowd and found an udon stand.

"Ah- Tanjiro!" She yelled.

The boy whose head was now wrapped up turned his head in her direction.

"Y/N!"

They ran to each other and embraced.

"I missed you so much, Tanjiro!"
Y/N exclaimed, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"I missed you too, Y/N. Nezuko and I both," Tanjiro said, holding her tighter.

Tanjiro's grip loosened.

He looked up.

"Huh? What's wrong, Tan-"

The boy grabbed Y/N's wrist tightly and dragged her away.

"What's gotten into you, Tanjiro...?!"

Her words trailed off slightly.

'Such a strong aura...! It's like the one that was at Tanjiro's home- Ah! All this running is making a few of my wounds reopen!'

Tanjiro ran into the crowd again and started pushing people to the side.

He placed his hand on the shoulder of a man in all black.

The man turned to look at Tanjiro, revealing plum red eyes with black slits in them.

The man shifted his gaze to Y/N.

His eyes traveled to her open wounds that were creating small puddles of blood.

His eyes widened, and a small amount of drool dripped from his mouth before he wiped it away.

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a high voice.

"Daddy, who are they?" Asked a little human girl in his arms.

The man looked down at the little girl resentfully.

"What's going on?" A woman asked.

"Mama!"

'Kibutsuji... Is he pretending to be human? But why?'

"Do you know these two?" The woman asked.

"No, I don't know them. Perhaps they mistook us for someone else?" Muzan said when he regained his composure.

"Who are you looking for?" The woman asked, completely unaware that her 'husband' scratched the nape of a man behind him.

The man struggled for a few moments before attacking his wife.