𝟎𝟔𝟐

Gyomei to the Rescue

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

        Y/N turned away from Rui and looked back at the fight.

Sanemi and Kokushibo clashed swords.

'Oh, gross!' She thought upon seeing the many eyes on Kokushibo's katana.

She then noticed that Genya was still struggling.

She ran over, unnoticed by the others, to help him.

Genya's foot had grabbed his sword.

"Here, let me help you," she said, grabbing the sword and putting it in front of him.

"Should I bring over your arms and reconnect them?"

"Onii-chan!" He yelled, seemingly not hearing Y/N's words.

"Hm? Holy shit..."

Kokushibo had sliced the pillars surrounding him, slicing Sanemi in the process.

"Hm... You held out... for quite some time... But if you move... your organs... will spill out..." Kokushibo informed.

Sanemi only laughed.

"Cats to catnip, demons to marechi," he said, releasing a slash despite his state.

"Whoa, buddy, what's the problem? You're staggering there! Looks like my goddamn blood even works on Uppermoons! Demons get drunk once they get a whiff of my blood! And this blood's the rarest of the rare, once-in-a-lifetime shit! Now have a fucking feast!"

Y/N and Genya watched mesmerized as the gravely injured Sanemi fought the strongest Uppermoon singlehandedly.

Kokushibo pinned Sanemi's sword to the ground, but just as he was going to slice his neck, Sanemi grabbed Genya's gun and pointed it at him.

Sanemi pulled the trigger, but Kokushibo blocked the bullet with his katana, not leaving a single scratch.

Kokushibo blew Sanemi away.

Dust covered one side of the large room.

The dust gradually cleared away, revealing Gyomei.

"Until we eradicate all demons from this world, the Demon Slayer Corps will never disappear. "

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Shinazugawa Genya
⤷62%

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

✿Present-Day Secrets✿

❥ Omg, I'm finally done editing this book! I'm so happy, rn. 😭 (I'm not done with the book, btw, I'm just done editing).