𝟎𝟎𝟕

Insect Hashira Kocho Shinobu

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

        Y/N walked down the dirt path that led to a very small but beautiful village.

There were cherry blossom trees littered everywhere, and the houses were built nicely.

Hiroto, her crow, led her to a large house that had a wisteria crest on it and was surrounded by wisteria.

A young man walked outside and welcomed Y/N in.

She took her shoes off and followed the man inside a room.

In the middle sat a young woman with black and purple hair and a butterfly hairclip.

She was wearing the standard Demon Slayer Corps uniform and wore a butterfly patterned haori over it.

The woman turned her attention to Y/N.

"Ara ara! Kon'nichiwa! You must be the new Slayer that is accompanying me, no?" She asked in an overly honeyed voice.

"Yes, I am! My name is L/N Y/N, rank Mizunoto! And you are, miss?"

"Insect Hashira Kocho Shinobu! It's nice to meet you, L/N-chan!"

"No need to be so formal! Please, call me Y/N!"

"Then you can call me Shinobu!"

They smiled at each other.

'She's beautiful,' they both thought.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

      "I'm not sure why your first mission would need you to be with a Hashira," Shinobu said, her smile never leaving her face.

"New Slayers typically go on their first mission alone, and it's easier than higher rank Slayers."

"I honestly don't know myself. I was just following my crow's orders," Y/N said with a shrug.

Y/N suddenly stopped.

"Hmm~? Is something wrong,
Y/N-chan?" Shinobu asked, looking back at her.

Y/N turned her head and pointed to a house.

"I'm getting a demonic aura from over there," she muttered, slowly taking a few steps towards the building.

Shinobu quickly took the lead.

She walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

No answer.

Shinobu gestured for Y/N to come with her before taking her zōri off and walking inside.

"Hello~? Insect Hashira Kocho Shinobu here to help!"

Her smile slightly faltered after getting no answer.

Y/N went to follow Shinobu, but as she walked inside of the house, she felt a sharp pain in her ankles.

She let out a yelp of pain as she looked down.