5-five

The cracks disappeared into thin air, like the cement just mysteriously blended together. Even the wooden frame above your head was suddenly fixed, sturdier than they were before.

"I swear, Dolores.... You should have heard it." She notices that your head was looking all over the Casíta.

"I didn't, actually.... It was like... For a while there, everything went quieter, almost like my ears got worse, out of nowhere." Dolores massages her earlobes, and then shakes her head.

"That's because the doors also started to get broken!" You frantically try to explain everything, but notice that noone is buying either your's or Mirabel's stories.

"Abuela, I promise..." Mirabel begs her Abuela to understand her pleads, but Abuela just ignores her, "That's enough, Mirabel, (Y/N)." She sharply hisses at Mirabel, shaking her head in disbelief.

"There is nothing wrong with La Casa Madrigal!" Abuela reassures the townsfolk that Mirabel's and your's accusations were just 'heresay'.

"The magic is strong!" She clenches her iron fist, "And so are the drinks!" she jokingly tells the townsfolk.

The people just laugh, they believed nothing from the warnings from you and Mirabel.

"Please, Music!" Abuela cheers as she lifts her hands up to the sky. Agustin quickly tells Luisa to grab the piano so he can play it. Luisa briskfully listens to her papa's and Abuela's order, and picks up the piano by its sides with no sweat broken at all. Agustin plays some classical tunes while Luisa slowly dances the piano around.

"Luisa, stop, i don't play the piano that good!" Agustin whispers as he does his best not to press a wrong note. "Sorry!" Luisa whispers back, as she stopped dancing and let the piano sit still in her arms.

All of a sudden, something, or more specifically, someone pulls your arm to the side. It was Dolores. She pulls you into her room, closing the door behind her.

You slowly make sense of what just happened, you shake your head and slap your self softly.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

Dolores' room is so beautiful! I haven't been here since her ceremony, i've completely forgotten this!

Dolores notices as you gaze upon the huge display that your eyes were slowly feasting on.

The room was a giant Auditorium, The floors were made up of different levels of waxed shiny wood, with red carpets circling the circular center stage. The room only got higher and higher the further you look across.

Each layer of platform layed ground to different instruments in near pristine quality, it all ranged from concert pianos, to lutes and cellos.

In the middle of the room were stairs leading to a bedspace at the top. The middle of the stage had a dot in the middle, with waves expulsing from several sides, representing soundwaves.

The rim of the auditorium had a red curtain that was controllable by a switch next to her bed. The curtains would act as soundproof whenever Dolores wanted to sleep quietly.

"This room is amazing." You mutter as you gaze into each sound-themed decoration.

"Admire my room later, we need to talk." Dolores puts on a stern voice that you hadn't really heard her speak in before.

"Bruno's vision.... It's happening. " you continuously scratch your upper lip with your nails, your other hand was shivering as you held your stomach.

Dolores sits down on a rectangular stool that had black fluff on top of it, she pats the space next to her, wanting you to sit down with her, to help comfort you both.